• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I love Bluelighters

lets be real, guys, there may be one or two lurker cops and maybe a post or two by cops, but undercover cops suck at fitting in to the rave scene. i saw two undercover cops at gatecrasher, stickin out like only conservatively dressed late 20's guy and girl could. i laughed, went over, and asked one if he had a lighter, he said rather rudely, "nah fella" ....... so i said "have a good one bud...." and then lit up with my blue lighter and walked off.
coolbrows.gif

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pharmacy, 21st October @ the Capsule
Mrs. Wood (UK) Jason Midro Ajax vs Krash Rudeboy Tom Campbell

bluelighters are the most incredible ppl i have EVER met
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
you are all so friendly...can't wait to meet more of you and see the ones ive already met again
*HuGGLeS* to all of you and love you all too
smile.gif

OK, I wasn't going to comment in this thread but somehow i feel compelled to. It's all very nice, yes yes, "everyone is so friendly and i love you all and you're so nice to me.. you are all such good friends and there are so many kind people" for sure! its great that there are a heap of intelligent, no bullshit people in here, from all over the place. Its quite irregular to have such a large group in here with so high a ratio of genuine : other people.
But do not get disillusioned and please don't start assuming because i am a bluelighter, therefor you can trust me. Particularly now that there are so many people using this board. I am not going to elaborate, but i know of one case where a sweet, genuine bluelighter got attacked and terrorised through email and ICQ by someone who uses/used this board. The same issues that apply to any social gathering on the net apply here too.
Thank you for your time
rotcol.gif

[This message has been edited by MíkeySåmmy (edited 18 October 2000).]

I would have to back this thread up 100000%
If you had of been out with us Brisbane BL-er on the weekend you would have been proud.
One of our number wasn't doing the best (actually, we found out he was having the time of his life
smile.gif
we just thought he was going pear-shaped) and the way that everyone pulled toghter to help out was amazing. This had been only my sencond outing as a BL-er and I must say i was VERY immpressed!!
Maxi

back to the topic at hand!!!
i think Red Lighters run out to quik!
So now i try to use a Bluelighter.
They last munch longer!
smile.gif
hee hee
unless you get them minnie Blue Lighters.Then your better off with a Red lighter!
smile.gif

and back off topic!(dont start morph!)
cant wait to nab you all on NYE ya little,E taking,techno dancing little punks!
oh i said little twice hey?
hee hee,i must be a cop!
we cant type for shit! hee hee

oh shit,i forgot>>>>>
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

chaos looks at you all with a cheeky look...and gives ya all the bird!
mwah huhuhuhuh
oh yeah>>>>>
smile.gif