I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.. the more the merrier.. open to all Blue and greenlighters.. just give me head count.

I'm hungry too... pork vindaloo sounds good... so does chicken tikka masala and saag paneer... but alas... I think I may just have to go with a leftover overcooked broken hamburger :/

I had to look Pork Vindaloo up. Sounds great.

This is an interesting article: https://medium.com/message/81e5f33a24e1.

I chose to break my fast, for the one time, and binged for a night on d-amp. Man; totally feel good that it didn't get its talons around me. For a week afterward, I was thinking about getting more, and I got lucky that I was too busy / unable to get any.

Everything's got 0days, everyone's tracked, all the data leaks, all the things are vulnerable

totally true JAG.. but then again they have to process all this fucking data they get.. THEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

Another thing that is broken is them.. take a look at the world.. you actually think they can do much, besides make a few busts to justify their existence??

I dont keep anything on my computer anybody would want.. and Im not ashamed of any activities I use my computer for.. really dont give a rats ass what anybody thinks.

totally true JAG.. but then again they have to process all this fucking data they get.. THEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

Another thing that is broken is them.. take a look at the world.. you actually think they can do much, besides make a few busts to justify their existence??

I dont keep anything on my computer anybody would want.. and Im not ashamed of any activities I use my computer for.. really dont give a rats ass what anybody thinks.

You are good to go. The best offense is a better defense, and that straight-faced assessment is all you need. :)

Last night of sanity before the punishment of detox, little bit wine and zopiclone and valium.

Good luck!

I just had to post, you feel me? Okay anyways how's The darksiders today? Me I'm just fucking dandy!

one of my heros.

NSFW:

Amelia-Earhart_250.jpg

ae.jpeg

Amelia%2BEarhart%2B%2528Med%2529.jpg

amelia-earhart-deep-sea-dive.jpg

665d168192fcba86cdbaa9856aed49ee.jpg

cb_be027417_amelia_earhart_ll_120320_ssh.jpg

0602-amelia-earhart-last-days.jpg_full_600.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart

Last edited:
Well I've slipped back down the slope. I had 40 days or so clean and it was a horrible struggle.I was so depressed every day was a battle just to get out of bed. Feel hopeless. Been using for like 5 days or so now. I am just sick of being depressed. Everything was a struggle...brushing my hair making food...forget cleaning or walking the dog. I just don't know What to do or how to beat this. I know this is random....just feeling lost.

^It is an exhausting struggle. It's OK to feel lost--it's a battle that can make you feel so alone. Just don't let yourself get convinced that you can't do it ever. You were trying and it got really hard and it got the best of you. Are you getting any help for the depression? I'm always available if you need to talk--just shoot me a PM. Hang in there.<3

Thanks herbavore: ) I was trying to exercise and meditate... it felt impossible to do any type of exercise and meditation helped a little but not much. I am trying hard to stick it out until I get insurance from my job and can go see a Dr. Few more weeks.....

Punisment of detox yet to arrive, 48 hours since last bupe and feeling pretty ok. I know the worst is to come but I was expecting to feel pretty crap by now because I didn't even really get 24 hours of comfort from my dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.