• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I Just Bought a Bufo Alvarius...Does Anyone Else on BL Have One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought of this thread while reading a review of a book"Tryptamine Palace:5 Meo Dmt and the Sonaran Desert Toad".
Wonder if instead of licking the toad one could just gently hold and handle the thing with a few little cuts on your hands?

Bad as I hate to do it folks...I gotta tell ya, I rethunk the toad thing a couple o' weeks ago, but didn't have the heart to tell anyone and kill this lively thread...already got my refund....peace out.
How much does the drug-toad go for? Maybe it would be worth breeding them for sale.

It seems international shipment can be a very expensive, $1000-$2000,-, so that is where the real money is at, but for short / domestic trips or within EU DHL or EMS is used, who charge aroud $100,- for a similar sized styrofoam box.. The animals themselves are quite in demand and fetch around $40-150,- hope this isn't concidered price discussion..:)

Have a look at this UK farm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/91103437@N06/with/8272504893/

Last edited:
Well, I just found out that the order for the toad (Frank) was not cancelled as I'd been told and my card was not credited, so Frank will arrive tomorrow...
I have to get moving to get a habitat ready for him...

Wish me luck!

Well that's fantastic news phuckingnutz!

Looking forward to hearing about our little buddy.

i was actually disappointed when you first said you cancelled your toad, but now I'm more than looking forward to hearing all about how you extract its 5-meo-dmt and the experiences you have with it... i wonder if the other ingredient does actually add some kind of spice to the experience, because 5-meo-dmt for me was... its a hard one to describe frankly, i just felt as if i'd been hit with a surge of power, and then extreme happiness fear madness, i dunno it was a really puzzling experience, one I'm not in a hurry to try again.... it's not like n.n.DMT in some respects, but it is in others..

i think the sheer kind of power surge i felt was what put me off it... i truly felt as though some kind of otherworldly power had connected with me and was surging through me? and that was off a tiny vaporised dose of 5mg...

Well, I just found out that the order for the toad (Frank) was not cancelled as I'd been told and my card was not credited, so Frank will arrive tomorrow...
I have to get moving to get a habitat ready for him...

Wish me luck!

Please post some photos of Frank the Psychedelic Toad. He'll be the most famous toad around. Very reasonably priced, except for the shipping. Maybe somebody will make a cartoon version of him someday. I can hardly wait for the baby to arrive. I think he'll be adorable. Who couldn't love Frank the Psychedelic Toad? He's such a cutie pie (I'm imagining him right now). I just wanna tickle him under his little froggy chin.

You know what? Frank would be a good name if he was a frog but since he's a toad I would call him Ted.

I will post some pics when he gets here.
The vendor said he'll pick out a big fat, but relatively young male. The males supposedly have larger heads, hence, larger poison glands than the females....hope so.

I'm going to let Frank chill for a month or so before I attempt to milk him though...let his stress level drop some. I'm in no hurry to partake of his fruits anyway.

and Jason, you sound like a freak and I don't think I could trust you and Frank alone together...I'd get him back with fingerprints and slobber all over him...can't risk it bro.

I will post some pics when he gets here.
The vendor said he'll pick out a big fat, but relatively young male. The males supposedly have larger heads, hence, larger poison glands than the females....hope so.

I'm going to let Frank chill for a month or so before I attempt to milk him though...let his stress level drop some. I'm in no hurry to partake of his fruits anyway.

and Jason, you sound like a freak and I don't think I could trust you and Frank alone together...I'd get him back with fingerprints and slobber all over him...can't risk it bro.

Well yeah, it probably would be difficult to resist licking him, not for any effects, since it's not orally active, just for the fun of it.

He just arrived today...he looks a little skinny, so I'll have to fatten him up for several weeks before trying the "fruits of the toad"...

Well, Frank only stayed a few hours and decided to leave...the vendor said he was a good jumper...Ijust didn't know HOW good he was.
Happy trails Frank...hope he decides to visit once in a while...

Damn dude, that didn't last long lol. I was really looking forward to seeing how his venom would turn out. Aren't you kinda pissed that you didn't even get to bond with the poor fella? I would imagine a decent sum of money was thrown down the drain as well.

Well, that was a surprising twist. I guess Frank got lucky. You paid for his freedom. It could be rough out there in the wilds of whatever city you live in though. He's probably already dead. You've learned a valuable lesson from this. Toads can jump so you actually need a cover on the box AND a rock on the cover. Somebody else please order a toad. Somebody with toad keeping experience.

Well, Frank only stayed a few hours and decided to leave...the vendor said he was a good jumper...Ijust didn't know HOW good he was.
Happy trails Frank...hope he decides to visit once in a while...

Pardon the frankness (lol), but are you stupid? I genuinely want to know. Why would you spend money on an expensive animal, then not take proper precautions about it escaping?

I hope everyone realizes that Frank is most likely fucking dead by now, a slow miserable death in an alien environment outside of his natural desert river habitat. He cannot survive in your area, unless you live in extreme southwest US or Mexico south of it. Not only did you waste the expensive price of these toads, but your negligence allowed a member of an already threatened species to die a needless death. Go ahead, make satirical jokes about it. That won't change the fact that you're an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.