• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I have never actually came across speed

Willm121

Bluelighter
I live in Missouri so ice is pretty much everywhere you go, but i have never came across speed. What is the difference between speed and ice? How common is speed where you live?

Speed is very common where I live. Addersll is considered speed and meth is considered ice I think not 100 percent sure though

Speed is very common where I live. Addersll is considered speed and meth is considered ice I think not 100 percent sure though
Oh well if adderall is considered speed i have came across it many times? and yes ice is crystal

Last edited:
In Australia meth or ice is methamphetamine and speed is amphetamine. Having said that precursors to amphetamines have been hard to sought for over 20 years and most speed is cut meth now.
Speed is also more likely the label on powder as meth is assumed to be crystal but again lines blur

In Denmark i’ve never come across or heard of “ICE/meth”. Not the smoking type anyways.

What we buy is wet/oily with a very strong smell of alcohol. Takes forever to dry, but the rush is pretty sweet. I Think Americans Call it “speed paste/speed base”.

(My dog might have a 8g bag somewhere, though I am unsure if pictures of actual drugs are allowed or not, so i wont post any)

Speed is, as it is supposed to be dl-Amphetamine sulfaat around here. The methylized version is what the older knowingly folk's, born near 1950, called Pervitine.

Had a good and bad side apperently. Some would drive across the border to Belgium to get it.

Another claimed it to be pure evil, the devil's drug. Meth-Amphetamin.

Oh, pictures of actual drugs are very much allowed. It gives us old speed freaks who cant find good shit anymore something to wank over... ?

What we buy is wet/oily with a very strong smell of alcohol. Takes forever to dry, but the rush is pretty sweet. I Think Americans Call it “speed paste/speed base”.
Never saw that paste overhere it's shiny white powder. Very weird chemical smell, but the nasal damage was minimal when compared with it's highly overprized competitor Cocaine. But quite a sting!

Very rare to see meth in the UK.
Speed paste aka base is very common though and cheap. Cheap and nasty haha.
I used to binge on it when I was younger. Being awake up to a week, could get interesting to say the least.
Now ill only do it mixed with ketamine (ketphet) in the same barrel, IVd. Mad rush lol.

From what I understand, meth is used instead of regular amphetamine sulfate in the US since you can already get Adderall and Vyvanse and all that so easy and that's pure pharma speed, so the street dealers are like we better offer something stronger.

In the UK it's basically impossible to find meth or pharma amphetamine. Fairly easy to find amphetamine sulfate on the street but it's notoriously impure and coke is the far more popular drug over here.

Oh, pictures of actual drugs are very much allowed. It gives us old speed freaks who cant find good shit anymore something to wank over... ?

Best picture i have at hand. Hope This bag-o-paint does the trick ;) ;)

Attachments

• 90000531-1C28-4004-BD28-C6EEDC542835.jpeg
    90000531-1C28-4004-BD28-C6EEDC542835.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 23
It works very Well and keeps me going. As far as dosage goes - i have no clue. I just Do Lines that I Think look okay (example photo attached). I Do some of these every 2-3 hours.

I’m diagnosed with ADHD - tho unmedicated - so This makes me focused, motivated, energetic and basically just very effecient at work.

I sometimes Do a Quick acetone wash, otherwise i let it dry 20-30minutes first (should remove some of the cutting agents that make it liquid-ish).

I make sure i drink 1 or 2 electrolyte drinks through the Day and about 1.5L of water. The main course would be a million packs of sugarless chewing gum:D

(I have some videos of the whole drying process in case anyone has no clue what This is:LOL:. Just let me know)300C291C-B94F-4B4A-8594-96353991C5F9.jpeg

Last edited:
In the UK it's basically impossible to find meth or pharma amphetamine. Fairly easy to find amphetamine sulfate on the street but it's notoriously impure and coke is the far more popular drug over here.

for sure -a quick look at Wedinos website will show you just how bad uk 'speed' is

average purity is around 17% and it's often upwards of 50% caffeine

for sure -a quick look at Wedinos website will show you just how bad uk 'speed' is

average purity is around 17% and it's often upwards of 50% caffeine

Yeh. 17% is the good shit. It's a fuckin travesty what has happened to our stimulants in this country. It says it all when kids would rather snort ketamine on a night out? I mean wtf?

I live in Missouri so ice is pretty much everywhere you go, but i have never came across speed. What is the difference between speed and ice? How common is speed where you live?

Speed is still around, the proper ant smelling speed paste that is but not available unless you're affiliated with the gang that just has their own.

Fucking shame as speed is a lot better than meth imo. More up and go, just energy to dance and not as long lasting and not as bad a come down as meth.

Im not a Chemist and can't comment on the detain but it's just that methamphetamine is the methyated version of amphetamine (speed).

Speed had an immediate decline in availability when methamphetamine became widely used, I guess smoking it was responsible for that.

When I was younger I heard about crank ? Is that speed or meth ?

Crank is meth.

Also, just because several people here have mentioned "speed base":
"Speed base/paste" is *not* freebase amphetamine. Freebase amphetamine is a smelly oil, and consequently the drug is never actually sold as such on the street. "base/paste" is just plain old amphetamine sulphate that is moist with various solvents. Ideally, these solvents should be evaporated before ingesting the drug.