• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I have a dream...actually i didn't even sleep cause of the shards..

canberracrack

Bluelighter
Alright, eureka moment lads, ladies and shadow persons of various species. Imagine smoking a fat bowl of quality crystal, and whilst you're doing that, some absolute gem of a human being shoots you up with a fat shard!!

Now this may come as a shock to some, but ive never been totally fixated on harm reduction. so with that in mind, vibe with me, what y'all reckon?

would this have any severe consequences? what if some cocaine and heroin was added to the shot. now things are getting spicier

LOL C.C I think you know what my answer will be.

I don't IV. However just did a line of very nice cocaine between smoking too bowls of the glassy 😁

20191113_105334.jpg

I really wouldn't be doing a tri shot of meth/coke/heroin. Definitely not bro. Stay safe man please

I’ve always wanted to try a mix of heroin and meth, but there aren’t too many people even hardcore users that would agree to help you with that.
I’ve been told, get the mix wrong and you’ll have a heart attack pretty much right away.
Or, one makes the other lose potency and you end up back at square one.

Fascinating concept, if you’re a little crazy

I’ve always wanted to try a mix of heroin and meth, but there aren’t too many people even hardcore users that would agree to help you with that.
I’ve been told, get the mix wrong and you’ll have a heart attack pretty much right away.
Or, one makes the other lose potency and you end up back at square one.

Fascinating concept, if you’re a little crazy
i always warn against one thing which is the speedball danger let me break it down.

I smoke cocaine and use amphetamine concurrently with opiates (Morphine,oxy, dilaudid) and have I.v'd under the influence of both coke and amps in the past.

That said, one should avoid these extremely important things and while i know some want to have both drugs bang at the same time, thats whats so dangerous i'll elaborate on this.
What the main danger is - when you do this, what happens in the body is that you can confuse the Parasympathetic nervous system which can cause stroke/cardiac arrest, instant death.

what IS safer not absolutely safe.. regardless of the speedball myth, or id be dead 1000x by now.... but you can take either or downer or upper, then as long as they are a decent bit apart, and i occasionally take the other within 15min, i say 30minutes is the safest an hour even better. BUT. too close together and expect to have the possibility of negative effects

i always warn against one thing which is the speedball danger let me break it down.

I smoke cocaine and use amphetamine concurrently with opiates (Morphine,oxy, dilaudid) and have I.v'd under the influence of both coke and amps in the past.

That said, one should avoid these extremely important things and while i know some want to have both drugs bang at the same time, thats whats so dangerous i'll elaborate on this.
What the main danger is - when you do this, what happens in the body is that you can confuse the Parasympathetic nervous system which can cause stroke/cardiac arrest, instant death.

what IS safer not absolutely safe.. regardless of the speedball myth, or id be dead 1000x by now.... but you can take either or downer or upper, then as long as they are a decent bit apart, and i occasionally take the other within 15min, i say 30minutes is the safest an hour even better. BUT. too close together and expect to have the possibility of negative effects
Yeah, I managed to convince one mate to let me have my first hit of heroin roughly half hour after we had just had some meth.
It was a let down though because it was REALLY good meth and he was afraid to give me much heroin on my first try.
I just felt warm and fuzzy and then forgot what I was doing 😂😂😂

Smart man you are, given all the drugs you do :)

Smart man you are, given all the drugs you do :)
AND THEY STILL WON'T MOD ME :cry::sus:😭🥺

i'll be honest though, some of the smarter people i know are pretty hardcore drug users, there's not many of them buuuuuuuuuuuuut a diamond in the rough, yeah i did just call myself a 💎 you're slowly becoming addicted to me, i get it,Zonxx' is quite the drug. go easy on em'😜

😂😂😂😂
Def mod material, you’re lovely to speak with

I agree actually, all my drug user friends are really smart, philosophical people who think outside the scare. It’s just a bummer they choose to not use their intelligence mostly.

Like I need another addiction 🙈😂

😂😂😂😂
Def mod material, you’re lovely to speak with

I agree actually, all my drug user friends are really smart, philosophical people who think outside the scare. It’s just a bummer they choose to not use their intelligence mostly.

Like I need another addiction 🙈😂

Just proved my intelligence by calling a square, a scare.
Jesus I need sleep