• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I fucking beat morphine

He was already doing it. If he can change the crack use to normal coke I think thatd be positive for his health.
my nose would collapse if i do a few more grams. lolll been snorting coke for way too long since i was 16 till last year. I'm done with that ROA, I dont' want a hole in my septum tyvm.

Okay, it was Bromazolam 5 mg, but now I'm preparing a stupid line of coke and smoke a joint. It's so easy and at the same time so dangerous but then at the same time so good to feel.... I'm high i guess. lil bit.

JJ

liliilil bit, hihi.... 🤟 🥴 🥳⭐⭐⭐
Dont u ever get nosebleeds from doing so much coke? It's amazing the amount of cocaine u snort on a daily basis. Or do u rinse ur nose with saline every once in a while to minimize the dmg.?

Dont u ever get nosebleeds from doing so much coke? It's amazing the amount of cocaine u snort on a daily basis. Or do u rinse ur nose with saline every once in a while to minimize the dmg.?
Whats ur secrettttt lols.

UPDATE: fuck my life, so i'm still off opiates but lately i've been smoking more and more crack cocaine to the point i'm starting to lose it. Last month i bought in total around 40-50 grams and smoked it all. I haven't smoked since friday but cravings are starting to creep in. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry, that post didn't show up till after I posted. Stay strong man you can do it

Sorry, that post didn't show up till after I posted. Stay strong man you can do it
i'm tempted to buy some crack right now. i'm gonna get 4mg of klonopin instead fuck that. if i buy 1 FUCKING WRAP I'm DONE, by the end of the day i'll have at least 3 grams of coke in my brain and don't want that. ty man.

i'm tempted to buy some crack right now. i'm gonna get 4mg of klonopin instead fuck that. if i buy 1 FUCKING WRAP I'm DONE, by the end of the day i'll have at least 3 grams of coke in my brain and don't want that. ty man.
I know what you're talking about, I'm the same way with that stuff.
i need to get clean like fuckin yesterday!

Why don't you just smoke green instead? I dunno if you know but green helpt me a lot more than the detox itself -- rehab was useless.

Why don't you just smoke green instead? I dunno if you know but green helpt me a lot more than detox itself -- rehab was useless.
Dont like weed anymore, makes me Paranoid. I use clonazepam every other day but I've lately been thinking of trying Ayahuasca to Fking reset my brain AND finally confront myself from all the backpack full of shit I've been carrying for so long. I've reached a dead end AND dont Wanna run away anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: R3K
Dont like weed anymore, makes me Paranoid. I use clonazepam every other day but I've lately been thinking of trying Ayahuasca to Fking reset my brain AND finally confront myself from all the backpack full of shit I've been carrying for so long. I've reached a dead end AND dont Wanna run away anymore.

See, at least you hit the bottom -- you know what's what and I say this, we previously spoke about ayahuasca and it's play on addiction. I think it's time to swallow your shadow.

mate lay off the light. your brain needs to be completely off drugs for you to be able to recover mentally, and the light is doing the opposite of that. honestly i used to smoke about 1/4 oz a day so i feel like an expert in how comprehensively it fucks you. the way you talk about it suggests that you may already have lost control, but if you haven't then you won't have that control for long. so use it while you can, otherwise when you want to stop, you will not be able to.

mate lay off the light. your brain needs to be completely off drugs for you to be able to recover mentally, and the light is doing the opposite of that. honestly i used to smoke about 1/4 oz a day so i feel like an expert in how comprehensively it fucks you. the way you talk about it suggests that you may already have lost control, but if you haven't then you won't have that control for long. so use it while you can, otherwise when you want to stop, you will not be able to.
Living in Perú makes it 100x worse. It's so bloody cheap down here but you're right. On my worst days i smoke 7grs aswell. Ty for the advice chinup. Udk how much those kind words mean to me, i know they come from deep down Ur heart. <3

• Heart
Reactions: R3K
oh yeah for sure. 7g there is probably like 20 over here after the dealers put all the 'magic' in it- its magic for them cos it makes money but for users its shite. you have to be smoking continuously and compulsively to get through that amount in a day, its not good for you man and honestly it feels good sometimes but its so empty and hollow. i'm glad you didn't take my post the wrong way. give it a break. once you get over the past few days it feels so good to not just be utterly desperate for your next pipe all the time. fuck i'd be waiting to come down off a pipe so that i could justify smoking the next one, it was that compulsive and pointless, i couldn't even enjoy my smoke cos once it hit me i immediately wanted the next.