• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I fucked up again last night

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I took one of the last valiums I had left over a half of an old 10 mg and now I cant pop an oxy for 2 damn days:( ugh this wont kill me but I was looking forward to some pain relief and ease of the day!

I took one of the last valiums I had left over a half of an old 10 mg and now I cant pop an oxy for 2 damn days:( ugh this wont kill me but I was looking forward to some pain relief and ease of the day!
Why can’t u take oxy for 2 days?

worried about poly drug combo, im sensitive to oxy... I think... Im not sure I just know a damn 7.5 is too much hahaha but the valium has an extremely long half life, and ive taken it before after valium and been fine but I still worry
Why can’t u take oxy for 2 days?

Even with 15 mg dose for about a week before? Cause ima take it now if so. I know I’ve asked this 10 million times I just like to be sure. I took the last 5mg dose of Valium last night about 830 I’m thinking idk I was smoking cookies! Haha but no later then 9
You're fine to take the oxycodone fyi.

5mg of Valium?? Jfc u nutter. U better calm down!! There’s no way someone can sustain this type of extreme drug abuse.

LMAO!

It is good that he is being this careful.

If only we would have had that good sense eh?

FYI O.P.- I take morphine and clonazepam together and have been doing so for the past 12 years now.
No problem!
It is good to be cautious though. Good for you!

LMAO!

It is good that he is being this careful.

If only we would have had that good sense eh?

FYI O.P.- I take morphine and clonazepam together and have been doing so for the past 12 years now.
No problem!
It is good to be cautious though. Good for you!
Nah m ok with my reckless drug taking past. It’s made me the man I am today lol

So I can clarify this once and for all.. mixing cns depressants would be taking simultaneously?

Never mind my paranoid as just verified you were all right.. just don’t take it while I’m taking the oxy and I’m good. I appreciate all your help

I feel tired lol but not to the point I can’t stay awake and it could be the Girl Scout cookies. But overall I feel a lot better