• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I enjoy snorting meth

Total recall

Greenlighter
I know a lot of people hate snorting but for some reason I love that burn you get and the head rush from it hitting you all at once. I think I associate the burn with knowing I’m getting high and I don’t smoke it because that’s a whole other path I don’t want to go down. I do orally sometimes but mainly snorting it IMO is the best way.

Hey Total recall. Welcome to Bluelight. Glad you enjoy snorting an it's probably best not to start smoking it.

Do you wash your nostrils out after you are done with your session? Seems to me that stuff isn't too nice to your nasal passages. How often do you use?

So what made you think of Bluelight to come and join up? Were you a lurker?

I just popped in to say hi and welcome.

Never snorted crystal but used to snort crank in the 90s and that used to burn but everyone snorted it used to love the tear coming out of one eye

Hey Total recall. Welcome to Bluelight. Glad you enjoy snorting an it's probably best not to start smoking it.

Do you wash your nostrils out after you are done with your session? Seems to me that stuff isn't too nice to your nasal passages. How often do you use?

So what made you think of Bluelight to come and join up? Were you a lurker?

I just popped in to say hi and welcome.
I use a few bumps a day and stop at around 5 since I work till midnight and have to drive an hour home lol. I have been a lurker on blue light for years.

I use during the week and take brakes on the weekend, eat, hydrate, try my best to get at least 5 to 6 hrs of sleep. I honestly don’t get a fucked up nose too bad from meth but coke was worse on my nose honestly. I usually take very hot showers towards the end to breathe and clear my nose out.

Smoking/Vaping is much much better especially if you have a bit of a tolerance. Snorting huge lines of meth is a waste. Plus, it won't instantly give you a bulge in the pants!
This will also likely build your tolerance even faster, so it’s a bit of double edged sword

Ingest Meth.

Do not snort it.

Do not Shoot it.

Do not Smoke it.

Ingest it:

BRR6siN.png

6jrfon3.png

Last edited:
Ingesting meth seems to have worked out very well for Mr Albert. He should start shooting it, I am sure he'd have a real breakthrough.
I don't like shooting drugs, I like taking Medications :)

Last edited:
@Total recall welcome to bluelight!!

I have only been snorting occasionally too (only a couple of times a year though), but lately I've been having a few hits from the pipe per day. I'm out except for some residue so I'll probably lay off it for awhile.
Cheers!

Hi @Total recall and welcome to BL. There are many meth enthusiasts here. Some like a bit just occasionally to liven up their sex life. Others take it every day. I’m guessing a bit but I’d say half the people posting about meth are worried about its dangers and want to talk about harm reduction or quitting. The other half are redline tweaked and just want to share the love.

If you don't use too often, snorting is great. I way prefer it to smoking or ingesting. I also don't binge tho. It's gonna be hard on the body if you binge..