View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives I dont like ketamine anymore

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I've really gone off ket lately I use to love it and sniff it all the time but nowdays I find I always get confused on it and don't know what's going on it's really weird as well you can't do much on it I hate how runny my nose gets I use to have profound k holes or nice bendy visuals but nowdays most of my trips are confusing which makes them uncomfortable and I don't know what's happening and sometimes the body high is weird I rather just take lsd nowdays it's so much better with more meaningful trips and sexy visuals

I've really gone off ket lately I use to love it and sniff it all the time but nowdays I find I always get confused on it and don't know what's going on it's really weird as well you can't do much on it I hate how runny my nose gets I use to have profound k holes or nice bendy visuals but nowdays most of my trips are confusing which makes them uncomfortable and I don't know what's happening and sometimes the body high is weird I rather just take lsd nowdays it's so much better with more meaningful trips and sexy visuals
You may be experiencing permatolerance to dissos which is talked about a lot here. But yeah, listen to your body.

Must be time for a t break. I've only recently started playing with k and want to be very careful to keep my use infrequent so I don't get a tolerance.

I've found that in periods when I've done a lot of K, it becomes quite dysphoric for me. For that reason alone, I don't do K more than every other or third month. Kind of like the same time frame as MDMA.

Like the others have said, a long t-break might resolve it. More K definitely won't.

Never knew that was a thing with kezza
It's known to occur with all dissos, iirc, however it is a highly anecdotal subjective topic. I don't think there is much science on the matter out there. I definitely experienced it myself, though, over the years. And I'm not that big of a disso user.

What a problematic drug. Would be curious to know how many people have been able to retain their ability to hole over the years without having to graduate to silly doses, and how they did it.
Not really a dosage issue. I can take 500mg and black out with no memory, "hole", but no psychedelia to speak of

Yep I've had that happen too, it's so annoying but it also is doem to what dreamers are trying to pass off as K during the pandemic

I've not had a K hole in absolutely ages, I should have longer K breaks but can't seem too, I don't do it much, but often enough for the tolerence thing, fucking K tolerence is a bitch

Yep I've had that happen too, it's so annoying but it also is doem to what dreamers are trying to pass off as K during the pandemic

I've not had a K hole in absolutely ages, I should have longer K breaks but can't seem too, I don't do it much, but often enough for the tolerence thing, fucking K tolerence is a bitch
Yeah I'm talking even sealed veterinary grade vials, good K. I did take 6 months off once and had a slight whisper of the holes I used to have. Didn't do it for 3 more months after and was immune again

Maybe try some s-ket
yeah same from s-ket. i prefer racemic because then its at least a bit relaxing.

i think permatolerance MUST = brain damage aka long term neurological change.

i wonder what kind of problems all of us who are immune to K share in common.

anyone else immune to nitrous as well? like dont even get light headed, after abusing K?

Brudda careful with the seeking beauty in LSD visuals lest you cross the edge. If I go into acid to be visually amazed I would probably cross the sinister edge and get more than I bargained for.

I apologize reading that frightened me for some reason my own bias but I kept seeing notes in Shulgin's texts of people referring to a sinister edge to LSD some people feel so I mean may the transition be a beneficial one for your mind and body!

I apologize reading that frightened me for some reason my own bias but I kept seeing notes in Shulgin's texts of people referring to a sinister edge to LSD some people feel so I mean may the transition be a beneficial one for your mind and body!
I think you're projecting.

Fwiw I don't think there's anything wrong with using acid recreationally, it's a very versatile drug. If you want to dive into your own psyche and work on yourself you can do that. If you want to giggle at cartoons and pretty patterns that's fine too.