• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I don't feel pain?

I definately get the same sort of pain numbing reactions. I'm 5'2", so I always tend to inadvertantly catch an elbow or 2 to the face while moving through crowds at events. Never feel a thing!

This happens to me. My second roll I decided to take a shower, and I felt the hot water, which is usually scalding, and it felt warm, which I thought was impossible, i shouldn't b able to touch it for more than a second. I figured someone messed with the water heater so i took the shower with the scalding hot water. The next day half my body was burnt lol.

I took a two year break from e when I was 16 and restarted when I was 18. This first time starting again, I wound up dropping a cigarette on my leg and it felt incredibly good rather than painful. I'd still recommend not purposefully burning yourself to prove a point in the future, though =\ As novel as the experience may be, it's still ultimately harmful.

And I actually do work with fire manipulation and firebreathing for a living... perhaps I should try to perform while rolling, I'm sure I would be amazing %)...

That sounds dangerous, I would be really careful. I have heard that MDMA CAN make you less sensitive to pain, but I've never looked too into it or done any research, since I don't have that effect ever from it. Like, you literally feel NO pain? That is bizaare and kind of scary. Be careful and don't be stupid about this. I just watched a documentary type thing on tv recently about this kid with a condition where he feels absolutely no pain, ever. They talked about how dangerous that is, and the dangers would be even more increased when you are on drugs.

^ did the kid in the documentary have no sense of touch or was it just pain?

Come on bro, I'm 15.
Avoid doing anything like this! Yes, i know Your rollin.. but think about things!
how are you going to Repediatly Burn Yourself!? haha, i feel you bro beleive me.

But please, Be more Carefull! If you can't handle Rolling don't do it!
To me, Age is just a number.. I'm not gonna say stop Rolling, but avoid it if your going to hurt yourself. I'd say the same thing to a 80 year old that can't handle themselve's while Rolling.

^ did the kid in the documentary have no sense of touch or was it just pain?

I'm not fully sure, but I do know that his mom said he did respond to touch, and certain touches he would react to. So I think it was just pain that he couldn't feel.

Well OP, i have had that happen when i was rolling pretty good, so its probally common. But man your only 14... I would hope youll take it easy, and educate yourself about what your doing, be safe and enjoy.

I'm not fully sure, but I do know that his mom said he did respond to touch, and certain touches he would react to. So I think it was just pain that he couldn't feel.

Hm that's pretty interesting.

I reckon seeing people fighting on mdma because they didn't feel pain and were just bored... I can't see how they managed to hit someone on this substance, but they were claiming they didn't feel anything and would end up pretty baddly beaten.

I can't remember for myself tho, not the 1st thing i would check out when i was rolling "Can I feel pain?"

I know what u mean, I once burnt myself with a cigarette and didn't feel it and I also bite my lips and the inside of my cheeks really bad and notice till the next day:(

Your 14, you really shouldn't be fucking with your brain chemistry as much as this drug fucks with brain chemistry.

But you will do what you want to do with your life reguardless of what i say, its a harm reduction website so im entitled to say it....

I think my girlfriend is kind of similar, she has burned herself with cigarettes while rolling on purpose.....

It kind of reminds me of when we were doing ketamine at a party.... A friend of mine was smoking a cigrette and ended up burning himself with it and was like "oh shit, oww!" and i was just like "hey man, your on ketamine, the sensation is there but it just doesnt apply as pain" and he looked at me and was like "now that you mention it, it doesn't actually hurt"....

But yea, it will change the way you percieve external stimuli. I am naturally a little masochistic sober so I don't have a problem being bitten to the point of leaving bruises for a week, scratching, etc...

OP, I know what you mean. I was at a rave on the dancefloor at which point somebody from the stands got the brilliant idea of pissing into a gatorade bottle and throwing it into the crowd. It bounced off someone's shoulder and hit me right on my nose and underneath my eye. Thankfully it didn't break open, as it fell to my arms I could tell that it was warm and yellow. Everyone around me was freaking out and asking me if I was alright. I didn't feel much pain at all and shrugged it off like it was nothing. Later that night I noticed that some of the skin tore off and there was some dried blood. It's pretty amazing how ecstasy can dull your sense of pain.

To me, Age is just a number.. I'm not gonna say stop Rolling, but avoid it if your going to hurt yourself. I'd say the same thing to a 80 year old that can't handle themselve's while Rolling.
And to me age is not just a number. I would never ever let anyone young roll with me, using drugs at an early age is a great way to mess with your mind. Wait till you are older and your brain is developed, you are more easily susceptible to drugs if you are under age. OP should do the responsible thing and wait it out for a few more years.