• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ
  • PD Moderators: Esperighanto | JackARoe |

☠ WARNING ☠ I don't care what anyone says, 700 mg of cbd is hallucinogenic.

I once took 5g of 99.9% pure white crystalline CBD with zero cannabinoid tolerance whatsoever. Felt nothing other than maybe some inflammation relief and mild headache.

You might want to consider a Genesight test or something. You may have some genetic thing which gives you a unique reaction. Or some otherwise neurological conditon.

Acytelated CBN is the only non-psychoactive I would pay money for. Good sleep aid. Better than CBN.
 
Ive never tried cbd though i have smoked a few strains with cbd in them. I have taken 1500mg of THC orally and was not psychedelic. It did fuck me up bad enough though the first time i took it that my brother thoght i was fucked up from taking to much morphine lol
 
Ive never tried cbd though i have smoked a few strains with cbd in them. I have taken 1500mg of THC orally and was not psychedelic. It did fuck me up bad enough though the first time i took it that my brother thoght i was fucked up from taking to much morphine lol
I took 2000mg once. Local medical dispensary had a $1 special on 100mg brownies. My fatass ate all 20. I had moderate but not heavy tolerance at that time.

I don't recall any psychedelic effect. I just remember feeling unpleasantly high, an unpleasant type of "lethargic drunkenness". And a long nap. Overall waste since I didn't even enjoy it and just went to bed. Jacked up my tolerance quite a lot, too.

The only cannabinoids that have given me any real hint of psychedelia are THCO and to a lesser extent THCP, and even THCA itself, but only when I had zero tolerance... and a lot of previous psychedelic use and HPPD... and psychosis induced neurogenesis... and a natural hypnagogic hallucination tendency from my genes.

I remember falling asleep briefly after overdosing oral THCO. The experience of waking up stoned af an hour later was remarkably similar to the time I took some LSD and passed out drunk, then woke up 90min later tripping balls.
 
Last edited:
I took 2000mg once. Local medical dispensary had a $1 special on 100mg brownies. My fatass ate all 20. I had moderate but not heavy tolerance at that time.

I don't recall any psychedelic effect. I just remember feeling unpleasantly high, an unpleasant type of "lethargic drunkenness". And a long nap. Overall waste since I didn't even enjoy it and just went to bed. Jacked up my tolerance quite a lot, too.

I enjoyed 1500 quite abit and now i wana try 3000mg. For me it felt very sedating so sedating in fact that i think i didnt bother taking morphine that night lol.

The site i use has up to 5000mg but thats abit much. I wonder would that much be psychedelic? Id be willing to try it maybe if anyone else has. Anyone here that was insane enough to try 5000mg?
 
I enjoyed 1500 quite abit and now i wana try 3000mg. For me it felt very sedating so sedating in fact that i think i didnt bother taking morphine that night lol.

The site i use has up to 5000mg but thats abit much. I wonder would that much be psychedelic? Id be willing to try it maybe if anyone else has. Anyone here that was insane enough to try 5000mg?
Right, I remember the profound sedation. Very potent muscle relaxant at that dose and ROA. Stumbling around like I was drunk or on soma. But at the same time it felt "dirty" because focusing on anything was nearly impossible. Can't really enjoy the effect. Indescribable levels of couch lock. I also remember significant tachychardia, probably from or in conjunction to a clinically significant drop in blood pressure.

High dose THCP is also unpleasant in a similar way in that it has a potentially dangerous effect on blood pressure. I have fainted getting out of bed from it.
 
Last edited:
Right, I remember the profound sedation. Very potent muscle relaxant at that dose and ROA. Stumbling around like I was drunk or on soma. But at the same time it felt "dirty" because focusing on anything was nearly impossible. Can't really enjoy the effect. Indescribable levels of couch lock.

For me it felt kinda like a really strong dose of indica hash but stronger.
 
Top