• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I did meth...

You know you're recommending this to a 14 year old?

I'm not recommending them to him, I'm just recommending them as an alternative to meth. I'm saying if he's ever gonna do meth again to try one of those instead.

Meth is just a bad drug, it's not worth the damage. if you like meth, try doing adderall instead. it's a simalar high, but way safer and less addictive. if you can't get adderall, some other similar drugs are...
It may not have been your intention, but this comes across as: "Your experience with meth was bad? Try this instead." I'm personally kind of shocked by OP's age and involvement with drugs, so maybe that's why I'm whiney about it, but well...

This thread is a bit messed up....

A 14 year old using methamphetamine is a BIG deal. Adderall and ritalin are not even in the same class when it comes to meth.

You're making the right decision to stay far away from meth, and never use it again.

I used coke once at 17, and enjoyed it way too much and sort of craved it or would think about the high of it for months afterwards that I decided to never use it again.

This thread is a bit messed up....

A 14 year old using methamphetamine is a BIG deal. Adderall and ritalin are not even in the same class when it comes to meth.
Don't underestimate (+/-)-amphetamine (Adderall) when it comes to addiction, habit forming and damage. Sure, it's a lot less neurotoxic and you can feel that you're damaging yourself while using, unlike meth, which feels way more natural while being more destructive, but it's still neutotoxic and the ease of "solving problems" using it can grow into an everyday thing before you realise how it's taking control.

Don't underestimate (+/-)-amphetamine (Adderall) when it comes to addiction, habit forming and damage. Sure, it's a lot less neurotoxic and you can feel that you're damaging yourself while using, unlike meth, which feels way more natural while being more destructive, but it's still neutotoxic and the ease of "solving problems" using it can grow into an everyday thing before you realise how it's taking control.

Sure, it's very addicting. But you're still comparing caffeine to meth basically. TONS of young children are prescribed amphetamine salts and methylphenidate. Most are definitely not prescribed desoxyn or taking street meth.

Sure, it's very addicting. But you're still comparing caffeine to meth basically. TONS of young children are prescribed amphetamine salts and methylphenidate. Most are definitely not prescribed desoxyn or taking street meth.
Recreational and therapeutic doses differ a lot and no, I'm comparing amphetamine to methamphetamine... You don't really know how comparisons work, do you? :p Taking very low doses of meth daily wouldn't cause the same destructive effect as regular meth use would.

Wait until you are closervto 18 if not 21 to allow your brain to develop especially the emotional regulation area in the front behind your forehead. If you must experiment do something less serrious like cannabis, which can lead to dependancy or tryptamine based psychedelics basically mushrooms as even if you get real LSD-25 it is quite a risky compound as far as tryptamine goes while phenethylamines can be much harder for the body while mescaline is the only natural one being the most difficult to produce and obtain. Definitely avoid coke/crack, meth, heroin & other opiates even opium, benzos like xanax, and most pharmaceuticals as every compound can lead to dependancy.

Also clearing a misconception that no matter how you ingest meth be it smoking, shooting, snorting, plugging, or eating they are all just as adictive as one another. The only difference is what is called bioavailability, which is the percentage of what is administered becomes active when matabolised so a bioavailability of 30% would mean 30 mg of a 100 mg dose would be active where IV injection is the standard for 100% for each compound.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Do not throw it away experimenting with drugs. getting the meth wet and tossing it was smart and I commend you for doing that. You will feel a lot better in a day or so once the meth leftovers are pumped out and you brain chemistry reserves refill with dopamine. Try eating bannanas as they contain the precourser to dopamine... The best thing you can do now is think positive and save the drug use for later in life at least collage.

I disagree on the routes of admin having the same addictiveness. It's much more than bioavailability, the speed of onset and "rush" or lack thereof can be a big factor. Not saying meth orally can't be addictive, but to say it has the same addiction potential as smoking or i.v. is not accurate ime.