• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I cum on E and amphetamine ALWAYS

the orgasm feeling is kind of weak and it happens after Í´m done pissing.
It is still a great feeling caus I´m on E and of course it only happens once or twice every time I roll.
And I am not kidding, nor masturbating while pissing.
I suppose the complete body feeling is so great that this happens, just wanted to see if I was alone :)
enjoy life - I will
KeRt

I had this a (long) while ago when ephedra capsules we're still legal in Holland.
Everytime when i would take more than 1 capsule a day, there was a great chance that i had some semen together with urine...

Had something to do with noraphedrine just like bilzor said, because i never got it on mdma, coke, or when sober.

Pretty scary though!

This board is great, because it answers soooo many questions!

I've had it happen too. Indeed, like Chris says, on ephedra caps.
Boy, was I worried the first few times that it happened. I thought that maybe I had contracted an ST or something. Though how was a bit of a mystery.

I quickly found that it was Stacker II related though. Probably had something to do with the herbal speed thing in it.

Ok, so this is the third or fourth time this has happened to me and I am wondering if it’s normal. It is honestly quite embarrassing but, after rolling I will notice sticky semen like substance on my penis. It may not be semen but at least pre-seaman.

I find that I this only happens when I’m on high numbers of pills (over 4 or 5). I honestly don’t notice it when I’m peeking but after when I shower or try to pee. I don’t feel myself do it, and I was wondering if this has ever happened to you.

This is not a joke and I usually don’t feel bad asking questions like this but I want to know if this happens to other guys or not.

NOTE: This doesn't happen EVERY time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW I just made a thread about this same topic! How Ironic. It has happend to me before. And the best way i can explain it is, i don't piss and cum at the same time. I usually have creamed my self before hand, but dont' knotice because it's not a lot! When i go to "take care of busness" i find the cum.

WOW i thought iw as a weirdo!

A lot of the time I have some amount of pre-cum dribbling when I roll, but, in the past, I've attributed it to the fact that I'm usually doing something sexual at the time. Most women I know lubricate continuously while rolling. I wonder if it's related.

hey

The only pills ive ever been able to bust a nut on where 2cb and MDMAandMDA and that was at the beginning of my buzz, Someone told me it was the 2cb

Well I can cum on amphetamines, but I can't even pee on MDMA...so cumming is definetly out of the question.