• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I am used to buying Ketamine both (R) & (S) as well as both together!

muie

Bluelighter
I am not sure what I have gotten sold to me as ketamine this time around because when my best friend used to be heavily into it and use it all the time and always have some at his house, I remember that we would start me (no tolerance to ketamine) with about 35mg-40mg weighted on a mg scale. This amount we would measure several times over and crushed and leave it in a couple spots so that when the first wears off one could help himself to another while still being too incapacitated to handle the drug measuring, resulting in equal doses or as equal as you can get. The thing about the k-hole is that I remember being able to sometimes go past my normal limit and feel it once I had my second line a bit too soon or if I took 2 bumps/lines into one big line the same things would happen similar to N20 from whippets or if lucky from dentist. I also remember from that time that if I was care around my friend with a much high tolerance for ketamine than mine that when I would reach over the dose of 40mg+, lets say 55mg - 60mg nasal, I can't say that I am not perhaps on my way to the k-hole (though I usually hear the K-hole is an IM thing). This was particularly the reason why I would make sure not to take more than 35mg or so at a bump and after I recover from that followed by another because otherwise I felt like I was drawn into a DXM head space which I have abused when I was 13yrs old like it was going out of style.

Here is the problem with this new batch! I've taken without increasing my tolerance to ketamine and I find myself needing to take at least 100mg for an effect and maybe even 200mg - 250mg for a sort of 'experience' (nasal) but nothing like the days from back in the day when my friend must have had access to some very good ketamine for the dose to be that accurate when taken in such small dosages. It does feel like racemic if you have to ask but my only dissociative experience is limited to DXM.

I took dechloro ketamine orally with a minimum dose of 250mg - 300mg and it wasn't too much but I wasn't getting anywhere like that...lying down didn't feel right and sitting up felt too dissociated. So I know its not that horrible shit (horrible for me, I hope you understand).

Please give me some tips and hints on what to look for that is unmistakable when taking ketamine (snorting) if you have any!
Otherwise could you please give me an example of what I currently have on my hands? It simply isn't as strong as some of the other ketamine I remember sorting with my friend but that was literally a long time ago, almost about 10yrs ago so yes I recognize the times have changed.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

I see you commented on the other thread, hopefully your question has been answered. Without getting it from a sealed vial or using proper lab testing there is no way to be certain what you have is k :(

Please give me some tips and hints on what to look for that is unmistakable when taking ketamine (snorting) if you have any!

As for what to look when snorting, imo, its that non-burn, minty/menthol sensation that smells kinda like a hospital or swimming pool, thats proper k. No pain. Cut or dodgy RC stuff usually burns, or the opposite, you cant feel it. Problem is I dont know what ALL the RCs smell/snort like so I can't say for sure...theres so many now :(

As much as it pains me to say, the k situation is pretty dire atm tbh. Infact, its pretty dam fucked.
I predicted this shit way back in October 2011 while talking about RCs, specifically mxe, and how NRG-1, 2, 3, 5000XR etc and loads of super potent cathinones that would tweak you for days on 50mg were 'replacing' good old mephedrone :/
I can see this happening with k, mxe being the first step....all these new weird dissociatives that wonk u out for stuipid amounts of time on tiny-ass doses. great.
I knew there would be loads as soon as mxe got popular, and that they would end being cuts/adulterants for k, or passed off as it, just how all those different cathinones and other RCs made their way into or were sold as meph, and mxe was already being used a 'cut' in street k in my small town... Its really sad and irritating (but not as much as the price of vials).

I'm not racist (I'm mixed race) but its another reason I don't like china 👎

After my bad experience the other day I'm beginning to heavily lean towards never injecting any k that hasnt come from a vial or that I've had properly tested and verified as pure.

Otherwise could you please give me an example of what I currently have on my hands?
Sounds like it could possibly be 2fdck, but that is a guess, waiting on some others to report back with foil tests, how much do you have? Have you ever done a foil test?

Why not send 50-100mg to WEDINOS? Its free to do, anonymous and they can tell you what it is exactly, which tbf would help the whole community in these shit times.