• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually slept through the whole night last night for the first time in ages :D

Ahhhh so nice to wake up feeling happy!

Found a place to rent :D 30+ people at inspections did not fill me with confidence.

Had a job interview today and came out feeling great about it. Just have to wait for the official word hopefully.

*cross fingers*

Admin Manager for a leading health and fitness club here i come =D

A day at home mid week is always nice :)

A sunny one makes it doubly as good! Christmas baking in the oven, now to wrangle the dogs down to the beach!

MGMT were AMAZING!!! Such a good concert. I had such a good time with great people.

BUT

I am in a wooooorld of hurt this morning as a result. And that is not worth smiling about.

^ I can't believe you actually made it to work! As she said, MGMT were unbelievable. What an awesome night. It's even worth the fact that I have pretty much lost my voice. Who would've thought drinking a shitload and smoking a packet of cigarettes wouldn't help my cold?

i thought the same thing on Saturday UAN. I Lost my voice too from drinking and smoking whilst having a cold....who would have thought it???

(Secret to re-gaining the voice - lots of tea and ginger...)

For all the hurt I was in today I may as well have stayed out even later Yarni. I couldn't sleep anyway, thank you vodka and red bull.

I am feeling better now thanks to a bacon and egg mcmuffin with a hash brown on it. Honestly, I think it was the best thing I have ever eaten. Now I just need to get my voice back with a nice cup of tea or two.

I haven't had a ciggie today and my throat hurts :-(

The best thing for a cold

Apple cinamon and ginger heated in a tea like drink YUM. Scrambled on enmore road do these and serve them hot. One made me feel fantastic after a week long bout of the flu

1. Listening to Lady Ga Ga :eek:

2. Friends making me smile without even trying

3. Have lost 15kgs in just over 3 months, have 6kgs more muscle and reduced body fat by 11%

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING YAY!!!!
Im so happy.

Next year my time will be spent working on Ramsay Street :)

^ Punch Harold in the nose for me :D (congratssss)

I am finally getting on top of this ear infection (after like 6 weeks or some ridiculous time)

I have another friend (old skool BLer) who has just started on Ramsey St as well. Way cool!

A good one of these always brightens my day....

cat-fight-sheila-smart.jpg

i made another lovely bl friend this morning:)

and talking to one of my chickadee cousins who i havent had a chat with. shes gone through drug addiction like i have/am and we're sharing some stories. shes one of my fav cousins. she introduced me to cigs at the age of about 8 or so lol. shes been clean for 10 years except for some meth and pills on the rare ocassions.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy duck shit. i woke up just then, innedbriated still from the xanax and valium i had 6 hours ago (wtf) and tracked down my dad since he went missing. he's doing a good deed for me by pikcing me up some "POT"ting mixture=D

merry christmas for me.

i got friends with benefits over the christmas holiday when my old school friend returns to town! fuckn yay

YEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

I wont a HUGE meat tray at the club tonight! 3 fucking MASSIVE Rump Steaks!

(Although I did spend 40 bucks on gambling, beer and bourbon, its still a pretty good score :D)

I havent done that in years! I use to love playing bingo at the local club...its hard to find a good local club that still does that these days.

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING YAY!!!!
Im so happy.

Next year my time will be spent working on Ramsay Street :)

Yay thats great news!!!!!! When do you start?

Im smiling coz i bought new underwear today. I <3 Bonds :D God i needed new underewar. Theyre so comfy!!!

I also am meeting the Regional owner tmw to talk about where im headed etc etc. So hopefully it will come up good as i blitzed the interview the other day with his manager i hopefully will replace.

*crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.