• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I am not feeling any different after cyclobenzaprine

chrisfitz2

Greenlighter
I took 30 mg, 3 X 10mg of cyclobenzaprine about an hour and 45 minutes ago and I have no change of feelings. I don't feel drowsy or relaxed at all, and I plan on taking ore. I have very little tolerance to benzos so I don't understand why I am not feeling anything. Or maybe it just hasn't kicked in? I have more if I need to take more. Maybe could I have some alcohol to get a buzz? just wondering how this can be fixed.

Cyclobenzaprine isn't a benzo. It's a non-narcotic muscle relaxer. It's pretty powerful as a muscle relaxer too. Don't consume alcohol on top of it.

I remember getting drunk as Fuck than popping flexiril and no bad reactions. Other than maybe a more hazy memory haha

I remember getting drunk as Fuck than popping flexiril and no bad reactions. Other than maybe a more hazy memory haha
That... is kind of the bad reaction. Both being CNS depressants, you run the risk of just... bad things happening. You get more dizzy/tired/ect.

Also OP, I know some that just don't feel Cyclobenzeprine at all. I would not recommend drinking alcohol on it, but I've also never gone past 30mg's with it. I would give it some more time, and at least wait until the next day to up the dose, if you don't feel anything at all. Just my two cents.

It's pretty subtle...but fairly long lasting, apparently. It's decent for dampening wd's or potentiating opioids. And muscle spasms, apparently. I never really enjoyed muscle relaxers by themselves.

IME experience there is absolutely no recreational value to these unless combined with other drugs.

Also, not a benzo haha.

these things (flexeril) suck unless you need them (spasms, cramps, etc) then they are a godsend. not recreational at all, and iirc, they have paradoxical reactions above recommended dosages

Flexeril isn't very fun at all. I use it for stim comedown if I'm out of benzos. But there nothing like a benzo. All that will happen is you'll get extremely tired.

Flexeril isn't very fun at all. I use it for stim comedown if I'm out of benzos. But there nothing like a benzo. All that will happen is you'll get extremely tired.

Yep, I have insomnia and find that 60mg of Flexeril is quite good at making me drowsy.So is 100-150mg of diphenhydramine(I usually take 7 of the 25mg Benadryl). Each only works for 2-3 nights in a row, then I have to have a 2-4 night break, then resume use.What I do is bounce back and forth between them.I can usually get at least a couple of hours of sleep a night this way.I do combine them with alcohol but I do this at home when I don't have to do anything requiring coordination or concentration.When I feel myself getting drowsy and wobbly, I go to bed.That way, I don't risk injuring myself or breaking things.

flexeril may be one of the better opiate synergizers out there. When I had access I would take one with 30 mg temazepam and my oxy.... OMFG