• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I am looking for something to help with depression, anxiety, and weak orgasm?

MoonlitMadness

Greenlighter
Sorry, I know that's a bit much to ask in one thread! I have not posted in this forum before, I hope I have come to the right place. Anyway, I have had depression and anxiety for over 10 years now. I have tried many different antidepressants, and natural supplements. Most recently I have been taking Phenibut once a week, anywhere from 1-3g once a week. It helps me feel more relaxed, it stops the racing thoughts in my mind and I love it for that. But I have not done anything productive on it. I like how it increases my low sex drive. However I have noticed for a few months now, possibly before I even started taking Phenibut, that I have been having super weak orgasms.. Like, it's hardly worth even bothering. Could it be the Phenibut?

I just want something that helps me with my depression and anxiety, and also increases my sex drive and enhances my orgasm dramatically! I am thinking of flushing the Phenibut down the toilet. I don't really want to take anything illegal as I live at home and I don't want to be getting into any trouble with the parents or the law. Would try weed if it was easy to get hold of and didn't smell.. I have heard it can help anxiety and sex drive.

Anything you could recommend would be really appreciated. I tried Kanna but it did shit for me..

I don't have personal experience with it, but yohimbe is supposed to be good as an aphrodisiac and, if I remember correctly, a mood-lift in general.

mirtazapine/avanza was the answer for me , I first tryed Prozac and hated the side effects like erectile dysfunction , but with avvanza I can get it up no problem .

I'll post here for the future. I don't have an answer, but I don't experience orgasm at all so of you find something that helps I'd love to hear what it is.

I have heard that Yohimbe can help with sexual matters, but apparently it gives awful anxiety. It is not available here in the UK so I'd have to ship it in. I wonder if the excess anxiety would be worth the benefits.

Anything else guys? :)

It's all a bit catch 22. You can find the right anti-depressant/anxiolytic which for me is sertraline (Zoloft) which completely dealt with my depression/anxiety and panic attacks for a few months but I think I need a regular daily benzo to continue to function in life cos my body has gotten used to the sertraline but on the whole it does an excellent job, HOWEVER, no sex drive and sadly it's been 5 or so months since I have even attempted an orgasm - I've got no idea if the plumbing even works now, which considering I typically have an absolute unquenchable, insatiable sexual appetite is incredible to even think I can't fuck, let alone come.

So yeah I'm the life of the party, yahoo!

Methamphetamine and MDMA would always turn me into a whore but I can't do shit like that anymore cos well I'm not a kid anymore and cos of the interaction issues with sertraline. fml.

Ugh, yeah it sucks doesn't it? You tackle one problem but have a dozen more..

Has anyone tried Damiana for low libido..? I am thinking of ordering some from Powder City. But what do I do with it, how do I prepare it? I hope it's worth it buying it..

Phenibut and gabapentin are very similar and its VERY easy to get a script for gabapentin. I haven't noticed on weak orgasms but I'm only 20 year olds so that never really is a problem.

They will likely have a cross tolerance though so that could be an issue. Maybe try it out and see if it effects your orgasms. But I use gabapnetin for anxiety, it goes make my day better but that may just be because the anxiety is lifted off my shoulders. Personally gabapnetin gives me motivation to do stuff, I haven't personally tried phenibut so don't know how it effects motivation.

Amphetamines don't increase my sex drive nor am I able to orgasm on amphetamines. I doubt there's hope for me. :(

Honestly, I must say cannabis is your best bet; there is always weed around and always a way to hide your use. If it helps, it is worth the sacrifice of keeping it a secret.