• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ I’ve taken about 24 mg of alprazolam does omeprazole work very well for alprazolam

Fellon n sellin

Bluelighter
I’m starting to come down from alp and I’m about to take something to potentiate it (I’m out of cimetidine)

all I have is omeprazole gabapentin and diphenhydramine for synergy/ potentiation

does omeprazole work very well for alp ik it does have some affects on your enzymes but I haven’t used it much with alp

any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏🏼

Last edited:
I think one of the best things to do to to potentiate benzos is to drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruits. I used to eat one everyday when I had a script.

"Grapefruit and grapefruit juice: Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with certain benzodiazepines such as midazolam, triazolam, and alprazolam. Blood levels of these drugs may be increased if taken after drinking grapefruit juice and lead to potentially dangerous side effects. The proposed mechanism is CYP450 3A4 enzyme inhibition. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor. Orange juice does not appear to interact with benzodiazepines."

Thank you for your explanation/answer,

even tho I already know most of what you said, I still really do appreciate it honestly💯🙏🏼❤️