• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I’m wanting to trip..

are they hard to cultivate ? i assume illegal..but hey that dont bother me.

To my knowledge, San Pedro is legal to grow as an ornamental plant, only becoming controlled after preparation for consumption begins. Many people grow then with no idea they're loaded with phenethylamines and other psychoactive compounds. I can't say 100% that some jurisdictions have local controls though.

I recently acquired some legit LSD from the onion farm several months ago, and let me tell you, it absolutely smacks. IMHO your worries about it are unfounded, since there are copious amounts of legitimate LSD available right now. Just buy from a reputable vendor and you'll be fine. When i moved out of the drug scene, I thought those doors would forever remain closed for me. After doing a bit of research however, I found just what I was looking for. It has never been easier to get acid delivered to your mailbox, especially right now. It's not a powder or pills or anything sketchy, that stuff goes through the mail just fine. I actually stocked up and got a sheet of it after my first trial with that particular vendor and his products, and now I have a stash that should last me years at my current rate of consumption (one or twice a year). I've had some good acid in my days, so I was absolutely shocked at the quality of the product. It's safe to say that I've never had better acid before, none of that dirty, tense speedy kind that often comes from impure or improperly laid acid. Beats anything that I could have found locally, and after sharing some with friends, they all agree.

I can't stress this enough, there is probably no better time than right now to get your hands on some mail order acid that's absolutely fire. That's one thing I absolutely love about the onion farms. I don't have to go back into my circle of old acquaintances from back when I was a full blown xanax / fentanyl addict to find some good psychedelics. Just completely stress free. There is a dedicated group of people out there working tirelessly to keep good, clean acid available for everyone that wants some, for extremely reasonable prices as well. God bless their souls, they're doing something that's very important during these trying times.

Try Lowes or Home Depot for San Pedro cactus. They both stock them but you have to check periodically because they show up on shelves pretty sporadically. I still have the one I bought years ago, I never ate it. I even dug it up and potted it when I moved. It's sitting on my front porch with an Aloe Vera plant.

Just be sure you can properly identify T. Pachanoi or T. Peruvians, as they're the most common. They're not labeled in any way that could easily identify them as psychedelics, probably because of people like me lol.
Wow they just sell em at retail chains? Is the experience any good? I'd love to try it either way.

The experience is sublime, probably the the most friendly of all psychedelics. Even at ridiculously high doses, its calm and euphoric, but I'd start off with a low dose to get a feel for it, as the effects are extremely variable from person to person, like any other psychedelic.

a proper 100 ug hit is probably want you will be looking for as a LSD trip that won't be strong or overwhemling. 150 ug is where things can get too much if you are under stress before dropping.

For those looking to buy cacti I suggest online a better option. Yea the cacti at Lowe’s and Depot are San Pedro but usually on the weaker side.

Also growing yourself seems to produce a stronger cutting than simply buying them.

While Pachanoi is good, I also highly suggest Bridgesii, it grows slower but is more potent.

Once you have a cutting going you can just keep taking off the top as they grow and they get more potent over the years. Probably cuz they’re trying to produce more alkaloids to get us to stop eating em..

Nothing more rewarding yet simultaneously easy. With my little garden I’ve been able to keep myself tripped for years as well as give a lot away to others who started their own gardens.

-GC

For those looking to buy cacti I suggest online a better option. Yea the cacti at Lowe’s and Depot are San Pedro but usually on the weaker side.

Also growing yourself seems to produce a stronger cutting than simply buying them.

While Pachanoi is good, I also highly suggest Bridgesii, it grows slower but is more potent.

Once you have a cutting going you can just keep taking off the top as they grow and they get more potent over the years. Probably cuz they’re trying to produce more alkaloids to get us to stop eating em..

Nothing more rewarding yet simultaneously easy. With my little garden I’ve been able to keep myself tripped for years as well as give a lot away to others who started their own gardens.

-GC
would it be worthy to start one now in southern states or have I missed boat?

Ok I know I’m a little late to the party but I’ll give my 2 cents anyway on how I’ve solved this same problem for myself and others I know personally.

get on the DNM (darknet markets). Get on the .onion websites That give reviews and show lab test results and home test results of vendors drugs etc. and find a good vendor. Also learn on those sites how to conduct your own home test kit as well so you can be extra sure before you imbibe.

so, to recap: get on the .onion DNM’s and .onion review sites. Find a highly reviewed and highly trusted vendor (or three) and buy from them. Then when product arrives also test it yourself with a home test kit to ensure 1.) there is no fentanyl 2.) there is no NBOMe of any type (there are several types) or any other research chemical and 3.) that there is indeed what should be there (for instance LSD) in the product.

P. S. pm me if you need help finding .onion links or getting on the DNM etc.

That would be a dream if I could start my own garden! The possibilities!

Hey guys, I definitely want to help our explorer figure things out, but I felt this might feel better in DC? If that is inappropriate, please let me know.

I have my own 2 acres! Thank goodness for my John Deere. And couldn't let my husband know what I was planting. He doesn't understand.

Thank you everyone for your information and comments! And help, I’ve got to build the mindset for it. But I’m thinking of learning to microdose