• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S


    ❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️


    Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: M!$TER-ED

Sex I’m A Retired Adult Film Star AMA

So if anyone ever wants to talk on the phone and chit chat, let me know ok? lol. I know that sounds weird, but I’m a stay at home mom with virtually no life outside the domestic, and my husband works more than 40 hours a week, so at night I’m often awake and bored while he’s sleeping and it might be nice to have a friend and some conversation. Don’t get it twisted, I literally just mean a friendship lol. I’m happily married. Anyway, I’m sounding like an even bigger weirdo. So ima cut this short lol.
 
So if anyone ever wants to talk on the phone and chit chat, let me know ok? lol. I know that sounds weird, but I’m a stay at home mom with virtually no life outside the domestic, and my husband works more than 40 hours a week, so at night I’m often awake and bored while he’s sleeping and it might be nice to have a friend and some conversation. Don’t get it twisted, I literally just mean a friendship lol. I’m happily married. Anyway, I’m sounding like an even bigger weirdo. So ima cut this short lol.
Last girl on this site from Costa Mesa who I spoke to on the phone ended up moving across the country, marrying me, and now she has to deal with winters. I'd be careful if I was you :wizard:
 
Wow, looking at her posts, she seems like a bad girl, in a good way

I met a cutie here when i spent most the day on the street linking up to BL from the public library in 2018. And another who found me here from another forum who i had met IRL as well.

But you (we) know how it goes for guys like me



However i am no longer single, just FTR.

Be yourself, maybe chatting w an ex star will build up ya confidence, for any gender looking for a friendship. shordie is cool 👍
 
Wow, looking at her posts, she seems like a bad girl, in a good way

I met a cutie here when i spent most the day on the street linking up to BL from the public library in 2018. And another who found me here from another forum who i had met IRL as well.

But you (we) know how it goes for guys like me



However i am no longer single, just FTR.

Be yourself, maybe chatting w an ex star will build up ya confidence, for any gender looking for a friendship. shordie is cool 👍

You got yourself a girl?! That’s awesome! I’m super happy for you!! Tell me about her lol
 
Well we've been together for 5 years.. we met on okaycupid after several years of me obsessively trying dating apps.

So @SoCalShordie what type of topics you gunna host?

My comment about bad girl was for @JahBeeuS by the way, rereading now I figure I should clarify, I didn't mean that about you @SoCalShordie haha
 
Wow, looking at her posts, she seems like a bad girl, in a good way
Tbf the 5 most recent pages of posts were likely mostly me evading a ban (which is why that acct is perm banned)

That’s your wife? Is she very sexy? 😝🤷🏻‍♀️
The sexiest imHo

uLcidt7.jpg

Posted with her permission (also she previously posted it when TL nudie threads were still decent)
 
Well we've been together for 5 years.. we met on okaycupid after several years of me obsessively trying dating apps.

So @SoCalShordie what type of topics you gunna host?
Oh I thought you meant you have a NEW girl lol.
Tbf the 5 most recent pages of posts were likely mostly me evading a ban (which is why that acct is perm banned)


The sexiest imHo

uLcidt7.jpg

Posted with her permission (also she previously posted it when TL nudie threads were still decent)
JahbeeuS, you dog, you! 😝 haha she is very sexy indeed
 
Tbf the 5 most recent pages of posts were likely mostly me evading a ban (which is why that acct is perm banned)


The sexiest imHo

uLcidt7.jpg

Posted with her permission (also she previously posted it when TL nudie threads were still decent)
Are you sexy too? Lmao
 
Top