• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S


    ❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️


    Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: M!$TER-ED

Sex I’m A Retired Adult Film Star AMA

What is your favorite color ? Red like a rose or tangerine like the skies ? lool
Not *spam.* Honest. ❤️‍🔥

I think that you are still kind of like a celebrity. ( thank you for answering questions )

When you get a chance .... or before I try to break my internet habit. lol.


A ' best of ' someday will be great.
 
it’s sexual entertainment.. it’s not real it just gets allot of us off.
Porn not real? Y'allright there dawg? They might be acting, but you cant unswallow a load.

Saying its not real encourages the electronic addiction type dissociation people have these days
 
it’s just a load RedRum.. addiction is something else.. so what you want to take away everything that’s addictive.. can’t do it.. can’t take away food.. war on drugs is a war on people. So we should be against anything addictive because some develop an addictive aspect?

So because someone has an addictive issue with doughnuts i shouldn’t be allowed to eat doughnuts.. where do you draw the lines?
 
Bluelight knows me as Shordie, but I
If I’m being 100% real…scenes I did with black guys. Wish I didn’t.
Hi Lola, I have enjoyed your solo work. Never liked watching two or more together for some reason. I wondered if you were under pressure to get blacked or if you were just fucked up and said "what the hell, why not?" And also, why regret doing it? Thanks
 
What is your favorite color ? Red like a rose or tangerine like the skies ? lool
Not *spam.* Honest. ❤️‍🔥

I think that you are still kind of like a celebrity. ( thank you for answering questions )

When you get a chance .... or before I try to break my internet habit. lol.


A ' best of ' someday will be great.
Millennial pink is my favorite color lol
 
Denise Richards named her daughter ' LoLa. ' Coincidence ?

I always wondered why she named her daughter LoLa. lolol. 💕💞

💗
lol he has 2 daughters with Denise, Ariel and Lola. Lola was my stage name, as you know, and Ariel is my real name 🤯 happened to be just a crazy ass coincidence lol
 
What kind of role do drugs play in the shootings of stuff like you were in?
Asked and answered
4f5a6247-82cc-481a-9374-04539a6a8435_text.gif

UTFSE n00b
 
Top