• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Hydroxyzine ans rambking from.speed

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I got loads of these any useful for withdrawal and what dose i take 25mg.to.potentiate oxycodone with quinine.
Also does quinine help witjdrawal. Im gonna be using codeine to help taper my oxy as i got a llad spare and having a blast as had some.speed.
Would 100mg.help.me.through withdrawal. I also have alot .of.pregabalins a bag full im.also.cuttjng down diazepam.so will hydroxyzine.help.
Im.alsk.cookjng.my weed.into bjtter to get all the cannabinokds to.help withdrawal.
Would i be used ti a new dose afree a week. I ger veey restless and cant.sleep . I want ti take 25mg.in.morning fifteen in afternoon rest in evening. Ive crushed them for years but i notice i stilk get a high from the extended. Shall j take a higher extended dose in morning say forty mg and then take 20mg instant with 30mg.morphine.
I cannot get oxys anymkee and.im.so happy inky on prescriptjon the chemist didnt get.me.to sign.last.weeks so i rnded up with extras and im.gonna get high as.for.last time for a while.
Ive go e from 60mg oxy to 55 and 40mg.morph to 30 and diazepam 15 to ten but i get 10mg.temazepam instead i hate diazepam it do t dven.help.my.withdrawal tokk forty mg and jus fell.sleep and woke yp.feelinf shit just not restless.