• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

I feel that all them research design opioids should be classified into something else instead of giving these chemicals that much respect. They give opiates a bad name. I consider them chemicals/poison
I understand what you’re saying, but all of these drugs are chemicals including the natural ones, and as the old adage goes, “the dose makes the poison”. At a certain dose one chemical may be medicinal while at another dose it may be toxic, and that is the very definition of what is called the “therapeutic index” in pharmacology which defines what the therapeutic dose of a particular drug is compared to what the lethal dose is. The closer the therapeutic index is the more risky a particular medication is. For instance THC has a very high therapeutic index while heroin does not.
 
I've had mixed results with Dilaudid. I'm not an IV user so maybe that's why. I never sniffed my pills either until I realized they were absorbed better than orally. I did try insufflation & it did get me high on the second day I used that way but I think I did a bit too much & couldn't get out of bed the next day. There was no rush , no euphoria, just uneventful, well I guess I'm high feeling. I can get an 8mg for $10 but I probably won't even bother again.
Sniffing just isn't for me.
$10 for an 8mg?! What state you in for that cheap price
 
some of them are good

Virtually everyone I know of is either ultra-potent (as an analgesic in an animal model) i.e. we have NO idea about the subjective human effect but the fact they never made it to human trials should at least make the vendors selling such crap wonder why. But apparently lot. Clearly someone is knocking out maybe 20g of some obscure but very strong analgesic and care not if it's good or bad because there are enough idiots who will buy and try purely for the bragging rights....

...OR very moderate potency but synthetically very simple and a production-line makeing something very similar allowed low-cost scaling. I note both 3-methyl AP-237 and AP-238 are in fact raecemates i.e. at least half is a compound we have no information on whatsoever. But be it tianeptine or O-DMT. It's because the product or immediate precursors are sold in huge scales. I mean $280/Kg for tramadol? So it's very simple and very cheap. Just not very good.

In fact you have to go back to U-47700 where it turned out one of the two key precursors had a totally unrelated use thus was commercially available that meant at once it was sort of OK and sort of reasonably potent (but not stupidly so). In essence, when RCs were legal, people could think about next month and next year and cost things out based on the investment being covered AFTER scaling, not at bench-scale.

Now, if an end user dies, it's impossible to know where the vendors are based. I also suspect they change what they offer all the time just because if one product kills people... by the time it happens they no longer sell it so do not become high-priority targets for law enforcement.

Oh, and the Dutch who are openly selling BLACK 30mg IC-26 tablets. It's a bioisostere of methadone but with even more unreliable pharmokinetics and in the single human study it's potency varied so drastically between members of the cohort that it was dropped instantly. It isn't a simple synthesis BUT it is legal in The Netherlands. I wouldn't touch it but I bet Dutch HR units are watching closely to see if it works out as a sort of OTC methadone. Not fun but allows people to detox.
 
Last edited:
Massachusetts, but it's just that price because the guy who sells the few he parts with has no idea what they're worth.
But I wouldn't pay much more than that anyways, they are a weird drug imo. I like oxy better.

Sigmadrugcollector

I hate to be the old fuddy-duddy here but if you intend to play with oxycodone then at $10 I would be buying them to detox.

What so annoys me is that in 1971 a detoxification protocol using buprenorphine was developed. The client is titated to the absolute minimum dose of buprnorphine required to halt the AWS. The client is then simply given that dose for 7-14 days. Then all medication is stopped.

I'm sure there are all sorts of rationales given as to why buprenorphine is given in huge doses and clients are parked on it for years. But from what I read, the people who end up parked on 16 or even 24mg of buprenorpine per day are just as addicted as the average heroin user.
 
What’s the safest way to turn the Dilaudid pills into IV well what’s even the method I should use because I thought you had to crush them then heat them in the water to get them to melt but I’m seeing people say to simply mix it with water and use a good filter… all I will have is maybe some cotton
just crush and mix with water. that's it. use cotton to stop the bigger chunks from getting in. then add more water, after injecting the first. and stir and get all out of the cotton and what's left. that's it. no heating necessary.
 
I need a bit of help, I'm am a super experienced drug user, from opioid pills and cocaine as a teen hustler to fentanyl and crack/cocaine shots as a homeless. I've been through it all. Recently I got sober, I'm two years in with only one or twice use of fentanyl. My goal is to be able to get high (very occasionally) without using fentanyl so I'm working on lowering my tolerance. I currently have kadian(XR morphine) and Dilaudid(hydromorphone) prescribed. Tell me how I can take 50 Dilaudid 8mg pills in one handful and not feel anything????? Nothing at all. And it's not a joke I think my last try was 40 pills. I got so fed up I felt I was wasting my pills like I can get at least 100 usddollars for 40 Dilaudids around here. And when shooting them I can only fit 16 8s into a syringe, the fat ,3ml syringe. And I still feel NOTHING. The liquid becomes SUPER THICK and I was wondering if anybody can teach me how to make a more concentrated Dilaudid liquid iv. Or should I just give up?? It seems like fentanyl ruined my tolerance for opioids 100%. I'm so discouraged and I really wish I could just feel the warm rush like the old days. Does any body else have the same problems I'm having and is there anyway to get around it?? I'm hoping somebody knows how to make a super concentrated liquid iv with Dilaudids and I'll keep trying to lower my tolerance in the mean time. Please help me if you can :(
we can't discuss pricing here. this is a harm reduction environment. giving prices violate the BLUA
  • Rule 14 — Sale or supply of drugs: prohibits asking other users for information or advice on illegally buying or obtaining drugs. Offering money to obtain another member’s Dilaudid falls under that prohibition.
  • Rule 24.7.1: prohibits “attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so.” This is the most direct match: “I’ll happily take them off you I got money” solicits a drug transaction.
 
If you look at the structure of fentanyl (or BDPC or phenoperidine or indeed most of the potent 'open chain' opioids) you will notice two aromatic rings, one overlays the A-Ring of morphine, the other is termed the F-Ring (in morphine counting it's A to E) which is the clue.

I GUESS when Bentley et al discovered 7-PET they termed that extra ring (notice where it is) the F-ring. But that is purely a guess on my part.

ALL of these potent synthetics bind to an extra lipophilic pocket which is why they are so potent but I suggest also why a 'classic opiate' such as morphine or hydromorphone cannot fully substitute. I think they substitute enough so AWS symptoms aren't too bad but they mean those classsic opioids don't quite hit the spot.

Don't forget, morphine and oxymorphone only have around 22-23% oral bioavailabilty while I expect insuffusing fentanyl makes almost all of it bioavaialble.

But do be aware that in spite of the RCMP have found and closed down at least two carfentanil laboratories, for whatever reasons it still seems to be out there. In both cases they were making fentanyl and on a much smaller scale carfentanil so I suspect carfentanil was being added as a super-active cut.

I couple of BLers have knowingly used carfentanil and what surprised me was that they said duration was longer. I suspect that's because carfentanil is so lipophilic, it sits in fat tissue. But whatever the detail, if you think fentanyl is bad... it's getting worse.

It's ALWAYS getting worse because even if cafentanil is controlled, recent research found yet another related compound that is of similar potency BUT crucially would bypass one of the most watched precursors.

Stay safe!
 
Top