• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hydromorphone BA

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The quicker it's in your system the quicker it can be metabolized. So it can potentially shorten the duration.

I've been playing with dillies for almost 2 months now, and done everything you can do with them except for IV (like many, that is where I draw my own personal line).

I got them for back pain, and naturally I started off by taking them orally. That way, they really have pretty much no affect at all. Total waste.

Snorting works MUCH better, but the buzz is over pretty quickly (less than an hour, I'd say).

Plugging DEFINITLEY had the best result (there are threads on it, but basically you crush up and dissolve the pills in some water, suck it up with a large, needle-less syringe, plug it way up your butt and fire. Lay there for 15 mins or so (on your side they say is the best).

The high is VERY nice and lasts a while.

At the moment, my tolerance is pretty high so until I can lay off them for a while, no matter what I do the high is pretty minimal.

I've also read conflicting things about hydromorphone's bioavailability, but plugging absolutely gave the best results. For me, anyway.

^ Being in a similar position I agree.

Plugging is next best to IV I find, at least with the hydromorphone-contin variety. I tried everything and plugging is waaay better than oral for me. I haven't tried snorting them because there is tooo much garbage mixed in with the drug. Even crushed. I don't think the crushed coating material would agree with the nasal passages.

Try what you like, think what you want, but this comes from many months of fooling around with them. I IV all the IR's I get but those contins have too much plastic (or whatever the fuck it is) covering the drug. Plugging avoids first pass metabolism by the liver. I think it's next best to IV, hands down. IME. YMMV

I live in a town where any type of opiates are very rare (or expensive as fuk) but ive got a contact with some hydromorphone prolonged release tablets but they guy rekkons they wont mix up??? ive been reading alot of posts on here to try and find out about them but havnt had any luck. he says he cant even crush them? they are so hard they pushed the bottom of the pill crusher out.
what the helll???????? please someone reply if you know what we can do to get high of these little suckers?

the rush is actually not an hour long or even close to it, anyone thats done alot of dilaudid, knows the rush is a tightening of the chest, then an extreme release of warm feelings that goes down the back of the neck and hits u all over. its incredible.

Personally, I find if I use enough for four hours of pain relief(4mg) then the rush lasts about 10 seconds and a short 10 minute very light buzz (hardly noticeable). But when I blast enough to catch a nice 1 hour high (12mg) the rush is insane, it feels soooo good. It is actually comparable to feeling an orgasm, only much different.
Also, I find snorting a great second option. I agree with the poster that the HydromorphContin and generic Dilaudids are rough to snort, but the brand name tablets are great, you can hardly feel it go up (like nice coke). Just my two pennies.

i'm going to close and archive this thread now as it has been answered sufficiently and has been covered numerous time. there a HM mega thread as well for questions to be directed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.