• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Hydrocodone + Tramadol - Experienced - I think I overdosed.

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
Substances ~ Milligrams
Hydrocodone- About 127.5 mg maybe a lil more cause i was missing a couple more pills.
Tramadol- 250 mg

Drug History- I have done both drugs a shit load just never in extremly high doses.

Stats- Im 18 187 lbs. my girlfriend is 17 145 lbs. i and her both eat normal maybe a lil more but are not fat due to high motabolism. Most of my weight is muscle, most of hers is ass(; haha.

Story
Well it started off a normal day. The night before i had around 100mg of hydrocodone and made a cwe of 12 7.5 vicodin. i saved the cwe in the fridge and went to bed around 4:10am i woke up around 10:30-11:00am and went down stairs got the cwe out of the fridge and chugged that shit down. slight buzz comes on 25 min later. so then im about to hop in the shower and i smoke a stoge in the bathroom. hop in the shower and when i get out i down 5 more 7.5 vicodin. then after i get out of the shower i see tramadol in the bathroom and take 10 put them in my pocket then took 5 50 mg pills down the throat. then my buddy picks me up and hes gona drive me to my girls cause im nodding of very very very! hard! in the car i could keep my eyes open for longer then 10 seconds without loosing conscience. when i finally got to my girls we went to her grandparents house cause they needed help moving things but after helping we jus stayed there. then my stomach started killing me i was jus in the greatest mood ever about an hour ago when i first got there now it was about after 3 times i went outside for a stoge and came back in that i felt terribly sick my stomach was crying for help. i was laying my head on my girls lap jus because i felt so sick right in front of everyone and i didn't care then i went to the bathroom and stood over it then i got to my knees and leaned over it then i jus layed on the floor because i felt like such shit. it felt like someone jus power kicked me in the stomach then the grandmother saw me and was like call an ambulence and i was like no! im fine and got up then i went over to my girls house and layed on her couch and her dad came home with tums but before he came home i kept falling off conscience and like i was gona trow up so bad but when i actually though it was coming up and i burped 3 times and i felt wayy better but not the same . when her dad got there i took about 5 tums and felt great then i was hungry and went to eat pizza i took about 4 bites couldent finish my stomach wouldent let me. then the rest of the night we were fine i jus had a slight queezy feeling in my stomach for a couple days and wondered, Did i overdose?
Ps. my girlfriend doesn't know i do pills when i see her so she just thought this was the flu thank god. but its no problem between us because i treat her like the most precious thing in the world :) and would never do anything to hurt her.

substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_opioids
substancecode_vicodin
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_pharms
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see, you became severely ill after taking an excessive amount of opiates.... Sounds like an overdose to me. It's a good thing that you're alright though, this could have been way worse.

When you factor in the amount of apap that managed to stay in your cwe solution (lets say 500mg out of 6000mg or possibly more if your cwe was not performed correctly), plus the 2500mg from the ones you did not extract, that equals 3000mg. Then you added 250mg of tramadol. All that on an empty stomach. Quite a shock to your digestive system, no?

Try to be careful next time.

Last edited:
i usally take 6 each day so my body was used to the acetaminophen. but maybe this was too much?

You should not take 3000mg or more of apap in a 24 hour time span, and certainly not at once. A quick extraction of all apap containing pills you intend on dosing with will save you much damage.

When you factor in the amount of apap that managed to stay in your cwe solution (lets say 500mg out of 6000mg or possibly more if your cwe was not performed correctly), plus the 2500mg from the ones you did not extract, that equals 3000mg. Then you added 250mg of tramadol. All that on an empty stomach. Quite a shock to your digestive system, no?

Try to be careful next time.

very good point- weather or not it was an OD that combo has got to fuck your stomach up:\

i usally take 6 each day so my body was used to the acetaminophen.

bullshit-liver damage doesn't have a tolerance, it just happens.

if i drink everyday my body gets less affected by the drink each day (although damaged), but my liver gets cumilatively fucked.

yea it is but i know it could hurt my liver but its in good shape now cause it was checkd out recently which is good.

your body can take quite a beating from APAP and still be in good shape in the long term, just not acutely. i mean i've taken 8-10 grams of APAP a couple times and ended up fine after having my liver checked a few months later, but i was still sick for a day or 2 after doing that to myself and definitely abstained from booze and more tylenol for a few days after the experiences. i'm guessing you just got some tylenol toxicity without longterm damage...after all if it were an opiate overdose you'd probably not be typing to us now.

Doesn't seem like an OD just your stomach revolting. Tramadol can sometimes fuck up the stomach, just like APAP. Some people puke from larger amounts of it. So APAP+tramadol and you described a classic example of a fucked up stomach.

You were just high with a fucked up stomach. At the tolerance you got, that amount wouldn't make you OD.

^agreed,

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm getting a little annoyed by everyone claiming to or thinking they have ODed nowadays. If you truly have an Overdose you will never have to ask somebody "Do you think I just ODed?" No, you will know it. I have had 19 real Overdoses, and I am not proud of it, but just to show you that I know what an Overdose is...

If you are doing opiates and your breathing becomes so shallow that it appears you have stopped breathing, you can't stay awake, and need naltrexone to reverse the effects, that is an overdose.

If you are doing coke and you start to have palpitations and seize, that is an overdose.

If you are smoking sherm and have to get rushed to the hospital and IV Lorazepam to stop the seizures, that is an overdose.

Getting really fucked up and throwing up is just that, getting too fucked up...think about the difference between having too much to drink and puking vs. having to get your stomach pumped due to alcohol poisoning....that's the difference between doing too much and an overdose

yeah, just like people saying they are allergic to a medication when in reality, they are just having side effects. if a med makes you puke, itch, dizzy, etc.. that's not an allergic reaction. it's a side effect. if you were having an allergic reaction your throat would swell up to the point of not being able to breathe and eventually (obviously not long) you'd die...