• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hydrocodone + adderall

camjua

Bluelighter
I've been wanting to try this combo for years. Never managed to have both of these drugs at the same time.

I have 20 x 10mg adderall IR and 16 x 5/325 norcos.

What do you guys think of this combo? Also might as well ask, I also have a shit load of bronkaid (ephedrine). Would this be a good potentiator for adderall? Not at the same time with the hydrocodone.. Just in general.

Thanks!

my wife is prescribed this combination daily, but of course she uses them for their intended purposes lol. anyways, as far as drug interactions they are fine. i'm sure in higher doses they would just cancel either out though, unless you actually have ADHD, in which case the adderall will suppress you with the norco suppressing you even further. probably a potent little combo for anyone with ADHD.

I do have ADD but adderall in lower doses makes me sleep... In higher doses I feel totally tweeked and euphoric. I love adderall but honestly I like vyvanse even better.

I'm surprised I haven't gotten any responses to this. I really need to know about the adderall and hydrocodone combo. I wanted to try this today and I really don't want to take like 40mg of adderall and like 6 norcos and end up not feeling much or having something else shitty happen.

Used this combo several times, a poor mans speedball. What is your opiate tolerance? I found them to be great together, much better than either alone. I started with 5mg of hydrocodone and 10mg of adderall, but quickly jumped to 10mg of hydrocodone and 20mg on the adderall. Really was a sweet combo....them was the days!

I have almost 0 tolerance to opiates... Have a decent tolerance at adderall.. Found this out the hard way yesterday. Took 2 of the 10mg adderall IR. I felt hardly anything. Where as when I first tried adderall about 5 months ago... 2 would have had me pretty tweeked. I abused vyvanse and adderall daily though for about a month. Then I did propylhexedrine about 5 times... 2 inhalers got me reallllyy euphoric. Haven't touched any stims though for about 2 weeks.. Then the adderall last night. So I'm thinking 40mg adderall would be a good recreational dose and if that isn't enough I could do more. But with hydrocodone... I usually take 20mg of it with hydroxyzine to potentiate and it gives me lots of warm fuzziness and a slight nod.

Should add that. Would taking hydroxyzine with adderall be bad? I don't want to take the hydroxyzine with the combo if its gonna fuck it up somehow.

Should be nice and euphoric if you got minimal tolerances to both opis and amps. Have fun!

Should be nice and euphoric if you got minimal tolerances to both opis and amps. Have fun!

Question. Should I take hydroxyzine with it or any benzos? I want to get the most out of this experience. Or alcohol?

A little alcohol might be nice but I wouldn't push it. I don't think hydroxyzine would have a noticeable effect. A low dose of benzos could add to the euphoria and synergize well with the hydro but take a low dose. Opiates mixed with alcohol and/or benzos in large doses can be quite dangerous. Just don't overdo it. You can always get high another time but not if u don't make it lol.

Ended up doing throughout the day 40mg hydrocodone, weed, and 90mg of adderall. Plus 1mg kpin. It was a horrible combo. Hardly felt shit... At most moments of euphoria... It was much less euphoric than adderall alone and much less euphoric than hydrocodone. It did lessen the clenching teeth and other negative side effects of adderall..these 2 drugs genuinely canceled each other out. Felt sober but with a rapid heart beat and itchy bullshit of opiates.

Long story short it was a total waste. The high was barely even noticeable... And I threw up later... Then we started having mild hallucinations. Fuck that combo. Yes I know 90mg addersll is a lot but I hardly even noticed it... Plus I have a bit of a tolerance. If I took 90mg throughout the day just alone.. I would have been on heavan. Don't try this mix.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but it doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. Again, in the moderate doses I took, it worked great.

Yeah it was awful. Total waste of both adderall and hydrocodone. If it works for you, awesome. It did have times of euphoria.... But it also made me sweat so bad that my shirt was wet... Then throw up. The euphoria from either of these drugs separate in my experience were always much better. I lucked out and got 20 more of the adderalls... But I won't have opiates for god knows how long. I can't even find heroin for god sakes.

Forgive me for bumping this but I can't help myself. This thread is completely subjective. Camjua you sound like a naive 15 year old who took way too many milligrams of compounds which did not treat you as an individual nicely, but very well could have treated many others like a 'juvenile' speedball in reasonable dosages without redosing. (Adderall fucking sucks shit redosed and 40mg hydro is no fun at all, only treats you right at lower doses go and check Erowid).

Camjua sorry if you are still active here and this post offends you in anyway. I shoot from the hip bro, no harsh feelings.

And btw I am thinkin about rocking some propyl out with these few hydros I just managed to find in a location I probably should not disclose.

Will post back if it works.

Last edited:
Well I had a bit of a meltdown and decided to get sober before even attempting this. Puked up the hydros too which was a good thing or else I probably would have acquired the forsaken and unworthy chemical that is propyl.

Holy shit hydro makes me sick just thinking about them, I only took 2 too lol my drug days are over.

Sober life here we come, again. This time with knowledge to remain that way.

PLUR.

Ended up doing throughout the day 40mg hydrocodone, weed, and 90mg of adderall. Plus 1mg kpin. It was a horrible combo. Hardly felt shit... At most moments of euphoria... It was much less euphoric than adderall alone and much less euphoric than hydrocodone. It did lessen the clenching teeth and other negative side effects of adderall..these 2 drugs genuinely canceled each other out. Felt sober but with a rapid heart beat and itchy bullshit of opiates.

Long story short it was a total waste. The high was barely even noticeable... And I threw up later... Then we started having mild hallucinations. Fuck that combo. Yes I know 90mg addersll is a lot but I hardly even noticed it... Plus I have a bit of a tolerance. If I took 90mg throughout the day just alone.. I would have been on heavan. Don't try this mix.

The proper way to do this is, firstly never add a benzo unless you want the dopamine high to become less perceivable.. One would pull hours and hours of pure euphoria out of a proper dosing timeline. Stay in heaven all day on Adderall, and when the high begins to get jittery and weird, add a small dose of hydrocodone which will fill in the neural gaps where the amphetamine starts lacking.

Adding cannabis is personal preference and can be applied anywhere universally.

This is my favorite combo in the world. About 100 mg of Adderall with about five Norco but spread out through the day. Alert but happy. I have ADD so it doesn't bother me to take that much Adderall. I suggest perhaps playing around with the dosages to find a happy medium where you aren't sick but aren't strung out either. I find it to encourage productivity. At least it makes the mundane tasks more bearable. Hope it gets better for y'all who don't like it.