• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5/325

InsanityTrack

Greenlighter
So i recently had surgery and got some pills for the pain after - Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen 5/325 - NORCO. I am wondering what would be the best way to get high with them? ROA? Would they be good to take with weed or shrooms?

If you are going to take more than 3, google cold water extraction to remove the acetaminophen

CWE is pointless unless your dosing above 2000mg. I still think it's safe to dose 2500mg if done rarley. 975mg acetaminophen is not going to do shit to your liver. The best ROA is oral. BA is around 60-80%. I wouldn't smoke weed or shrooms if this is your first time.

Bioavailability, meaning the amount of the pill absorbed. Taking it oraly will absorb a lot of the pill. Nasal administration has a lower bioavailability.

Edit: DO NOT snort the pill. It has Tylenol witch is terrible for your nose. Oral is about the only way to take norcos.

I'd just take them orally and drink some white grapefruit juice about thirty minutes to an hour before. Tagamet works well too. I usually use both. Apparently it's a waste to snort anything with Tylenol in it, although if you have a ton of pills it might be worthwhile to try a CWE. I kind of always assume oral is my only option with tylenol-containing painkillers. Oral come-ons are kind of nice, though. Long and drawn out, so you can appreciate all of the little nuances... :|

Ok so i had started with 20 pills originally took 2 for the pain/soreness after the surgery and now used 4 pills for the CWE and drank the outcome of the CWE so i have 14 pills left, got a good feeling with the CWE liquid but after a like an hour i was still feeling good except i got a headache, i previously have tried DMX with Acetaminophen and got a really bad headache also so i am wondering if i have a certain sensitivity to acetaminophen and if there is a way to avoid getting a headache as i really enjoyed the effects of the pills.

Opiates are known to cause headaches as a side effect. DXM actually is too. Though, neither give me one personally.

Just try some Advil or Aleve if you're allowed NSAIDs after your surgery. Not much more you can do.

Did not know that, i assumed the headaches were due to the acetaminophen, thx for the info.

I always enjoyed a hit or two of some herb when I used to take those things.

Yes, when I first started using opiates, I started with Hydrocodone.
Weed DEFINETLY made my high 10000x better.

What I do is, 1st eat a light meal/snack.
Wait 30 minutes, eat the pills, my very 1st dose was 20mg, though, I had the 10mg Norcos, so my Tylenol level wasn't too high with that dose. Since you have the 5mg pills, CWE would def. be the best ideal.

After I pop my pills, I wait 25-35 minutes, then smoke my herb. After you smoke, you'll have the BEST feeling of your life! (if you're newer to opiates, Hydrocodone is a great choice)

Weed was SO important to me when I first started opiates, I wouldn't do any if I was dry on herb.

Hydrocodone + Cannabis was my favorite combo for YEARS. It's REALLY euphoric.

Wow, methacodone, I had almost the exact same experience, down to the dosage and combination with weed. And you're right, the weed was essential to the euphoria. I eventually changed it to consuming my pills, 10 minutes later have a couple drinks, and 20 minutes after that, smoke. The alcohol would add to the depressant effects, but make it overall dirtier. This was before discovering benzos to add to the mix.

Demigodz4Life-

haha, crazy! I too, after my tolerance got a little higher than it was when I first started Hydro, my mom had a full bottle of .50mg Xanax bottle that she NEVER used. 100 tablets still sealed in the bottle. One of the best finds for me when I was younger.

I would do the same, eat a light meal, then dose about 30mg Hydrocodone and 1.5-2mg of Xanax, and then smoke some dank buds, and BOOM! The euphoria was so intense and amazing!
The Xanax def. made my Hydrocodone feel A LOT stronger. (Though I don't recommend to the OP to mix opiates and benzo's, it's way too dangerous and risky, esp. for opiate naïve people)

Hydrocodone + Xanax + Cannabis was my go to combination of drugs for a long time!