• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids (hydrocodone) 15 mg?

hotdogman420

Greenlighter
a few months ago i had surgery and was prescribed 5mg hydrocodone for pain. i only ever took one at a time, and my pain had mostly subsided before i even finished the bottle. well, cleaning out my medicine cabinet i stumbled upon the bottle, theres 3 pills left. my question is, would taking them make me feel anything at all? or should i just throw then out?

The fact that you're asking whether to throw them out or not is already saying something lol. Most of us would probably eat them without question.

If you don't care about them then you can just save them for a rainy day or throw them out. Taking them for recreation at this point is probably a line you wouldn't want to cross. It's just three pills though.. but still.

The fact that you're asking whether to throw them out or not is already saying something lol. Most of us would probably eat them without question.

If you don't care about them then you can just save them for a rainy day or throw them out. Taking them for recreation at this point is probably a line you wouldn't want to cross. It's just three pills though.. but still.
lol i'm not apprehensive about it, just wondering if it's worth my time or if it won't do anything

15 mg would feel really good for someone with low tolerance. Yes you would feel something and it definitely would not be unpleasant.

That’s a perfect amount for non tolerant for a happy day and good nights sleep later.