• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Husband says he likes it "when I'm loose"????

Sometimes if she’s not wet enough yet it can be a bit uncomfortable. Sometimes in the past I’d put it in and at first it was kinda painful, although as I kept going she got more and more wet and then it felt amazing. So yeah, if she’s properly lubricated I appreciate a snug fit…it’s interesting to read other people’s perspectives though regarding this topic

Word of warning here, overdoing the kegels can lead to things like a hypertonic pelvic floor, which is a bad problem and can cause pelvic pain, interstitial cystitis, and other problems. I’m not saying don’t do the kegels, but just be aware that this is a thing that happens.

The TLDR of the above source is that your pelvic muscles need to be able to not just tighten, but also stretch, or you can get stuck in a situation where you are actually UNABLE to unclench. As a mom of 3, I thought kegels were the only way to go to get my vagina to return to its pre-baby levels of tightness. As a result of overdoing kegels PLUS involuntary clenching due to stress and constipation, I wound up with the worst case of interstitial cystitis and hypertonic pelvic floor (think: the worst UTI you’ve ever had, but there’s no bacteria and it never ends. I was literally putting ice packs directly on my hoo-ha for hours a day.) I finally got rid of it…mostly…by doing pelvic floor PT and getting weekly catheter infusions of lidocaine, heparin and saline. It was a mess and I still clench involuntarily a lot and have to do diaphragmatic breathing to relax, and I still get pelvic pain frequently. Don’t be like me! Educate yourself on other pelvic floor exercises, besides just kegels, that will stretch your pelvic muscles so that they are flexible as well as strong.