• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hug Whores?

Yes, as long as you don't have a raging boner. It's probably sexual assault at that point.

Follow up question: would it be selling a sexual act if you just rubbed someone's genitals with their clothes on? Is it illegal to touch a clothed penis for money?

I've seen girls in public advertising free hugs, sure as shit never in Toronto though HAHAHAHA nevergonnahappenbuddy. In Toronto the only strangers that want to embrace you are dirty hobos that stab you in the kidney while they reach for your wallet.

There are legitimate companies that sell hugs and/or cuddles in the USA. (No sexual contact.) One is in Oregon.

In that hard to pinpoint exactly time between being too high to maintain and batshit psychotic a good hug from a trusted friend might be the only thing between you and being featured on the morning news. Same goes for tethering a sketched out psychonaut about to exit orbit planet earth. Hugs are first aid and everyone should be trained in their correct application.

In that hard to pinpoint exactly time between being too high to maintain and batshit psychotic a good hug from a trusted friend might be the only thing between you and being featured on the morning news. Same goes for tethering a sketched out psychonaut about to exit orbit planet earth. Hugs are first aid and everyone should be trained in the correct application.

But what about those of us who hate being hugged or touched? A hug could probably cause me to lose it...