• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Huffing gas

A friend at school 20 years ago died from inhaling fire extinguisher fumes be very careful was such a waste of life

actual gasoline? I did it once by accident, was sitting outside reading a book about this time of year (summer in northern hemisphere), and didnt notice the fumes coming off a nearby gascan, until I did, and took a few breaths. I blacked out, came to, hallucinated for a few minutes, then spent the next several hours violently ill. I like psychedelics and getting high, but I have never repeated the events of that day. With gas, you risk serious fire hazard and if an enclosed space, asphyxia, which means outdoors only, which leads to problem #2: if anyone finds you fked up or passed out, you can pretty much guarantee that parents, cops, paramedics,etc are gonna get involved. I wouldnt recommend doing it to anyone, not because I read in some book that it's bad for you, but because the trip is short, the comedown awful, and the risks are not anywhere near the 'reward'.

There's also the fact that you will find very few 2nd+ trip reports because ppl who foolishly try it usually say 'fk that' and never try it again.

Bro, shoutout to u for posting some shit from the Wild white family from west virginia, because they r crazy, and their attitude of not giving a fuck about anything is amazing.

Edit

Take axe put a cloth over it put it to your mouth squeeze and inhale for about half a second

chances are ur not gonna like it but if u like think your gonna die for 30 seconds go for it :)

that was a joke don't do that It it's terrible and gives u and terrible tastes in your mouth

Last edited:
As mentioned above, I've only unintentionally 'huffed' gas when I was siphoning gas out of my van into a jerry can for sheisty purposes. The effects were pretty minimal - dizziness and laughter, but I'm fairly sure the laughter had nothing to do with the chemicals in the gasoline itself, and the dizziness was just from huffing and puffing on a tube.

I've always (or at least, always used to) wanted to sit myself in a glass box with an endless source of gasoline being passed through a ventilation system so I can truly feel the 'psychedelic' effects of gasoline build up. I'd never actually do this - this "idea" was initally brewed as a hypothetical method of suicide - but after reading some reaports on erowid about the deliriant/psychedelic effects that gasoline has at extreme doses, my 14 year old self had his interest sparked...

^Nothing like a strategic n-bomb to make people take you seriously (note: my sarcastic tone)
as a black man myself grown up in a white world, sometimes we just don't know when our own jargon's going to offend people. i've been chasticed more by white people telling me not to drop the "n bomb" than i have by my brothers.

I hear diethyl ether is quite nice

it is, but it's not anything like fear and loathing.

when i was in heroin withdrawals, i used to huff butane to distract me and it was the CRAZIEST thing ever. hit or miss, but so addictive, so dangerous and so so stupid. i feel mentally less shrp since doing this and this was years ago.

Nitrous and Amyl are the way to go. Ive never done Diethyl Ether before but Ive heard that's quite safe and euphoric providing you keep the stuff away from any kind of flame.

Freon was my go-to when I was a huffer(read young imbecile) but I also did alot of ether,gas etc. The high from gasoline fumes is weird delusional/hallucinatory but takes a long time to build up and is definitely not worth the long and short term risks,including possible death. I beg anyone considering this to search out alternative ways of getting high. As others have stated the only somewhat safe inhalant commonly available is nitrous. Volatile solvents are terrible, please leave that shit alone.

You're not a dumbass for considering it, but you should probably be a bit more concerned about brain damage than you seem to be. There are a range of substances that are just as (if not more so) accessible than gas that are less likely to permanently damage you, such as the whippets/nangs other people in this thread have suggested.

For transparency: I have never huffed gas, but the practice is causing massive, debilitating damage to youth in my extended community in Australia. It's a dangerous and crippling product of poverty, disadvantage and lack of opportunity, not something that young people should be experimenting with when they have other options.

I wouldn't huff anything, but if I did it might be Glade air fresheners, but be very careful I had a freind die from it.

just dont, its not worth it. if you insist on huffing something huff whippets. that shit causes brain though irreversible brain damage.