View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hppd?

pathosinvalid

Greenlighter
Hello guys. I regularly browse these forums, but I just decided to create an account for numerous reasons. Anyways, HPPD. I'm aware of what it is, but. Do I have it?. I'm not the best with self diagnosing. So perhaps someone here is experiencing the same.

A bit of background.

18 years old, I've done acid maybe... Oh boy. 7 - 10 times? I've lost track. Now although that may not be a lot to some of you, here's some more details. (not trying to impress, just saying for the sake of clarity)
First time, I did 1 hit.
Second, 1 hit
Third, 2 hits of RC
Fourth, can't remember
Some other time, 5 hits
Another time, 6 hits
And the latest, 3.

As you can see. I like to up the antes. My goal with LSD isn't to just trip balls, its to see into the "real world" or whatever you'd like to call it. Back to topic, this has been a thing since day 1. Keep in mind, these trips were incredibly spaced. Months. But. Ever since, if I concentrate on something, such as the pattern on my ceiling, it will move and warp as if I'm on it. Like. Right before my eyes, like I could reach out and it would retain the properties of water. This happens a lot unwillingly. I could look at something and it would get so intense, it scares me. (low key scare. Like. Wtf is this shit kinda scare) Is this permanent HPPD? Its been going on for a year almost 2. I don't think about my trips. Acid has been out of my mind for a long time, in hopes it will go away. Like now. If I stare at the keys, they will float off and move and dance before me. But when I go back into focus, it goes back to normal. Can anyone diagnose this?..