• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Howdy folks! DMT question

O hell some zeds dead honestly whatever you want I always found Dubstep to distort into crazy cool sounds lol like blast off by bassnectar but I enjoy trippy sounds lol that shit makes me smile so damn big when I'm blasting off bout the 4th or 5th hit I can't stop smiling lol but I am going to watch zeds dead lost you music video in all blacked out room on 5 hits of acid and see where it takes me roffl I want to try it on dmt but might be way to intense lol

Honestly whatever you like but usually electronic or Dubstep type of music sounds crazy cool or could be scary I guess depends on how you perceive it lol I bet jimi hendrix would be fucking great

Honestly man, I'm a HUGE fan of that kind of intense electronic music. I'm kinda over dubstep, but I fucking love trap music (I dj and produce my own tracks).

However I do NOT find it conducive to a DMT journey. The dancefloor oriented beats don't take me out into hyperspace like other ambient stuff does.

3nlightenedon3, try out some Ott., or Tipper, or even Boards of Canada if you want to go old school. You might get a whole different experience. Don't get me wrong, it makes dubstep/trap sound CRAZY but I get sooo much deeper into hyperspace with chilled, electronic beats with masterful sound design.

Certain songs of Tipper, the way he shapes the sounds, they become entities when I'm high on DMT. It's the most amazing thing. I see the same ones each time when I listen to those songs, it's like he really built a presence in that song. The whole album "Forward Escape" is simply incredible. Please get it, put on headphones, start track 1 as you breath deeply and center yourself, and start hitting it around the end of the first / beginning of the 2nd track. You will have a wild ride, and when you land there will be an intermission so you can take another hit and blast off for the rest of the album. I swear he must have crafted that whole damn album specifically for DMT. I mean, track 2 is called "Dreamsters", so I don't think I'm just imagining it! I love the entity in Dreamsters, very interesting stuff.

Wish I could get some DMT again. Loved that rushy trip. First time I took too much out of a "Bukket" and passed out for who knows how long.

DMT is everywhere if you really want it. Just requires a bit of dedication. ;)

I have no idea how to extract or what to extract from, especially wher I am. If you can educate me I'd be a willing student? haha.

Last edited:
Haha he's right just gotta do your research look into the importation laws and have the right material shipped as "sandal wood" and learn how to extract it ;) plenty of good sites that give you options!

Bluuberry
I'll check them out tomorrow as I dose on 5 blotters of super clean whitefluff ;) and I'm going to try and meditate never really been able to achieve much sober so going to try Hella fucked up :p o yeah I'll be dosing at like 8 or 9pm so I get to watch the sunrise at about 630 it'll be beautiful ;) I'll be going probably for about 16-18 hours of OEV last time on 3.5 I went 10 with crazy awesome OEV so hopefully I hit the 15 hr mark atleast :p

Haha he's right just gotta do your research look into the importation laws and have the right material shipped as "sandal wood" and learn how to extract it ;) plenty of good sites that give you options!

Bluuberry
I'll check them out tomorrow as I dose on 5 blotters of super clean whitefluff ;) and I'm going to try and meditate never really been able to achieve much sober so going to try Hella fucked up :p o yeah I'll be dosing at like 8 or 9pm so I get to watch the sunrise at about 630 it'll be beautiful ;) I'll be going probably for about 16-18 hours of OEV last time on 3.5 I went 10 with crazy awesome OEV so hopefully I hit the 15 hr mark atleast :p

Thank you. Only what is the right material? An acquaintance told me it's in the grass on the hills but I thought he was bullshitting. I had a little search there just now and came across the bark lol....

Aw yeah looking forward to this now if any other UK folks have done this would they be willing to share either here or through pm?

Ta

Last edited:
They might not because they would be making a killing but certain places don't allow organic material to be shipped yet again look into the shipping laws
check these out:

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml

http://chemicalrecipes.blogspot.com/2010/05/poor-mans-dmt-extraction-guide.html?m=1

Where I'm at I can't ship out the bark so I'm not waiting my time on the Canary reed grass n so on....

Thanks found this very helpful.

Just use Google you can find anything honestly but erowid is my go to site when it comes to getting any information on substances. Also keep in mind best way is to look up several techs on how to compare and read the comments on all of them and you'll see some might be missing a step or two that will increase the quality only way to great techs is to be an apprentice to a chemist (or cook or w.e you want to call em) most guys won't give out their trade secrets if they are making mad money off their product just like chef having a secret ingredient..... BUT trial and error will get you pretty far and reading as many techs as you can comparing them will also do wonders.

My bad typo I'm not wasting my time on reed canary grass it has no true value to me after having such pure DMT