View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Howdy folks! DMT question

nosleeptillBK718

Greenlighter
Just fig'd i'd introduce myself here. Was researching the web after trying DMT for the first time 2 weeks ago. Came across this site and I am grateful for that. First time was in something like a GVG but our method was wrong. I obtained gnarly visuals and an out-of-body experience, but no breakthrough; while my friend broke through on a high dose and saw a DMT god that he later found on the internet that was spot on. Anyways the whole thing got me researching and we are currenrtly running that same GVG knockoff w brass screens and ash using the 3 hit and hold smoking method. I believe I had a breaththrough on 50mg of the nn-dmt in that way, I was gone for 4 minutes but when I woke up I recalled nothing except travelling patterns and being on a farm. I was thinking to either bump down the dose to 35mg, and if that time isnt clear to step it up to 75mg, but Im open to suggestions if ya'll got any...

The shaman who makes the DMT I smoke gets it to the waxy form and doesn't crystallize it. He says he puts 200mg in the bubbler but iirc that's a really high dose. Anyway, I'll assume it accounts for the destruction of the dose. He sandwhiches it with low grade weed and we do the 3 hit method where the first 1 or 2 hits are plain weed. I've broken through practically each time I did DMT but once. And that was actually just on saturday where I was too concerned about my spotter stealing the rest of my DMT to close my eyes and embrace the trip.

The shaman who makes the DMT I smoke gets it to the waxy form and doesn't crystallize it. He says he puts 200mg in the bubbler but iirc that's a really high dose. Anyway, I'll assume it accounts for the destruction of the dose. He sandwhiches it with low grade weed and we do the 3 hit method where the first 1 or 2 hits are plain weed. I've broken through practically each time I did DMT but once. And that was actually just on saturday where I was too concerned about my spotter stealing the rest of my DMT to close my eyes and embrace the trip.

yea from what i been readin thats crazy high. when i broke through i had no choice but to close my eyes and lay down, just knocked out. then again mines is the crystals w ash so its prob diff. just dont wana be wasteful ya know.

What's your question exactly? I'd like to help. 35 mg of white crystal DMT should be -plenty- for a breakthrough if you can vape it all at once, properly, and hold it in for long enough. 75 mg, if you managed to vape it all at once, would probably scare you away from DMT for a long time, I don't recommend a dose like that. Also, as you may have noticed with your 50 mg dose, higher doses just cause black outs often anyways.

My best breakthroughs were with harmalas involved. Dosed like 30 mins before the DMT, so the MAOI is fully functioning when I blast off. Really helps.

PotatoMan, why does he leave it waxy? Just curious. I feel like the waxier stuff tends to give me uncomfortable body load and less of an immersive experience than the pure white crystals.

PotatoMan, why does he leave it waxy? Just curious. I feel like the waxier stuff tends to give me uncomfortable body load and less of an immersive experience than the pure white crystals.

Not sure. He said he needs access to a deep freeze that can be untouched for a day and a half. Tbh he's an amateur DMT extracter. He does it when people invest in his batches. DMT in my country is almost unheard of so I guess without all the demand and shit he doesn't really have the drive to perfect the extraction. He barely does it himself iirc. I enjoy it though. Have done it 3 times.

higher doses just cause black outs often anyways.

This has raised an interest. Personally I'm usually able to remember my DMT breakthrough experiences. I've attempted this 4 times. Succeeded 3 times and completely forgot the latest trip. Remembered the 1st the easiest.

I'm thinking maybe what you're saying here is true or the more trips the harder to remember?

Cuz I remembered everything during the trip and I remember it's theme. However I found with DMT and all hallucinogens for that matter, soberly, post-trip is when I attach a meaning to the trip and what I thought it tried to show me. Idk if this is all normal. I was also peaking on a small half tab of LSD. Well the DMT brought on the peak.

Totally, I remember all my breakthroughs as well, but I have heard from others that doses above 60-70 mg (in a single properly vaped hit of clean white crystal) often cause people to forget what happened. I agree that it is normal for us to piece together the experience / meaning post-trip. I don't think I've ever hit more than maybe 30-40mg for a breakthrough, but this is with fluffy white crystals, might need a higher dose if you have waxy.

Someone told me he could use a cooler with a couple bags of ice instead of a freezer, to achieve crystals, just fyi. I avoid the waxy stuff these days because I noticed the wax holds onto more of the solvent. However I have tried waxy materials that were vac-purged so no solvent left. Again, the problem was that the body load was much heavier than with the white crystal. This is acacia though, I've heard waxy mimosa does not have such a bad body load but I've never had the opportunity to try it.

I love DMT! It cured my 3 year long migraine / cluster headache and really helps my insomnia. I actually prefer lower dose to breakthrough though, most of the time. I like breakthrough's maybe once every month or 3, but I take a small puff almost every night - I get in bed, under the covers, lights off, take a rip and hold it in, then lay down and I'm carried off to dream land. Instead of spinning the wheel all night with insomnia, that small hit puts my day into perspective and gives me enough introspection to feel 'finished' with the days events. All to the tune of fractals and bliss mandalas. :)

Someone told me he could use a cooler with a couple bags of ice instead of a freezer, to achieve crystals, just fyi. I avoid the waxy stuff these days because I noticed the wax holds onto more of the solvent. However I have tried waxy materials that were vac-purged so no solvent left. Again, the problem was that the body load was much heavier than with the white crystal. This is acacia though, I've heard waxy mimosa does not have such a bad body load but I've never had the opportunity to try it.

I love DMT! It cured my 3 year long migraine / cluster headache and really helps my insomnia. I actually prefer lower dose to breakthrough though, most of the time. I like breakthrough's maybe once every month or 3, but I take a small puff almost every night - I get in bed, under the covers, lights off, take a rip and hold it in, then lay down and I'm carried off to dream land. Instead of spinning the wheel all night with insomnia, that small hit puts my day into perspective and gives me enough introspection to feel 'finished' with the days events. All to the tune of fractals and bliss mandalas. :)

Lol that's so trippy. DMT before bed. That'll be amazing lol. I'll suggest the cooler method to him though, thanks.

It's the best way in my opinion! It's all about what's behind your eyelids anyways, plus then you're already laying down and all comfy and warm with blankets when you stop tripping.

Best advice I can give you is if you want to "blast off" try atleast .09 of a gram or 90mg my breakthrough doses all varied my first ever blast off was 120mg my highest was 380mg also best advice keep hitting the bowl as long as you can hold in for 15 to 20 sec each at the 45 second mark your hearing goes out to that crazy buzzing/hum and I usually get about 7-9 solid deep hits but I also hit way more then my friends ca they make usually around 4 or 5 max if their trying at the 1 min mark I usually have crazy OEV I usually have B52 bombers with peace signs and dumbo dancing on the wings flying over head or something close to that on large doses lol don't ask Idk it's just great ^_^....... but when you light it I hope u know don't take the flame to it right away apply equal heat around the entire bowl (or where ever dmt is) and after it gets almost bubbeling touch the flame to the dmt. take it all in before your lips leave waff out the flame. Hold 15-20.. exhale... hit on the breath in another 15-20.. hearing is going out and vision starting to get crazy cool... exhale.. repeat by the 50sec to 1 min mark shits going to look FUCKING crazy continue to enjoy the ride your body is going to feel crazy weird but just enjoy the ride your in it to win it now lol at about the 7 or 8 hit if you haven't killed the bowl yet go head n put it down / hand it off to buddy and close your eyes and let your body go and enjoy where your mind takes you best setting soft blankets to lay on and prefer to be laying down so if you happen to be one of the few who seize up your atleast safely laying on the ground and don't risk falling I had 2 friends have that shit happen thank god I caught em both.... I brought up the stories in my one post about K going.... me and him have gone hard on DMT any questions please ask away.... ooo and after having a blast off hit it's pretty normal to feel like you don't ever want to get fucked up again off of anything lol but either embrace it if that's your goal or learn to respect it and maybe slow down....
Safe travels!!

Oo BEWARE DMT before bed is not for the faint of heart me n my buddy K other did it together and we lived billions and trillions of years to were life and time was no longer an object that night will feel crazy long and we were huge with lucid dreaming and OMG that night was crazy we saw our bodies die and our souls continue onto a never ending galaxy it was crazy but I wouldn't try it until you get used to what it does to you for the 5-10 minutes before you do 8 hours lol its super crazy intense. DMT must be respected or it'll own your ass like being a Lil white boy in cook county jail lol

Ive always wanted to have DMT injected straight into my veins I hate needles so I'd have a professional do it but in nature I wonder how that would go lol

RIGHT!!! do like 500mg just because you'll probably never do it again so why not go big especially if you laying on some awesome blankets in like a pine forest seeing if your not lucky enough to be in the tropics when doing it and say maybe while it snowed * I know cold be imagine how beautiful it would be the green brown and white to bring you back into our world lol fucking EPIC one day I'll find a nurse willing to or maybe they'll have a research project going on that allows me to do that ;)

RIGHT!!! do like 500mg

With any drug the likelihood of adverse reactions increases with dose.You shouldn't drink 10 espressos either. With DMT breakthrough doses occur near 30mg. The only thing different over 50mg is how long you black out. With psychedelics the quality of experience doesn't increase linearly with dose.

Some of my most valued psychedelic experiences were from low and medium doses. The most significant factor is tolerance. The majority of the tolerance is gone within 10 days. Longer periods of abstinence increase the likelihood of ++++ experiences. The remaining attributes are set and setting.

Enjoy the sober parts of psychedelics and spread out the experiences. You could be sober 30 days and read "The Spirit Molecule". I predict your first experience after finishing the book could be amazing. Never underestimate abstinence.

Just put away the needles, OK.

Lol I hate needles man fuck that hence why I'll never be one to shoot up but if the opportunity arose instead of smoking it to just have it directly injected into my veins I couldn't pass it up (if it was given by a medical professional)

Haha you guys are nuts. Im goin w the low dose. Im usin somethin like a GVG at 50mg with ash and direct torch 2 hits and holding is all i can manage before going un-conscious. Me and my buddy are not experienced at this so ita basically trial and error we keep pishin ot for the breakthrough. I knownI did last time but like you's said it was prob too high of a dose and I blacked out. Gona try 35mg tomorrow night ive always had music playing in the background what do ya'll suggest? Soft shit like Eastern Sun, emancipator, and such groups. Also, my pops is an old hippie in his 60's, been a mathematician the past 30 years and he still burns till this day. He was at woodstock and the whole shabang. I told him bout my exerience and he wants to try it is there any precautions I should take before this. Like any conflicting issues?

Music for hyperspace? Tipper is my favorite. Don't miss out, he's a master of his craft. Your ears will thank you.