• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How would you react if your boyfriend wanted to cross dress during sex?

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
I'm by all means cisgendered. This is nothing more than a fetish.
Now, this is my creepiest fetish probably... you know besides the whole lolicon thing. I sometimes have sexual fantasies about being female.

I want to wear a dress and bang a girl. I dont' know why. I might have to do with my fetish for lesbians, but I've always... well not always, this is a relatively new fetish for me. I wanna wear a nice, fancy dress. Like a Chinese dress. Or preferably something very soft and silk, and then give it to a girl. This is would be weird, because I'd have to shave my beard. I'd also need a nice wig and makeup.
I dont know... for some reason the idea of having sex with a girl while looking like one turns me on. Especailly if it's taped... I would totally sell a sex tape of that, as long as the outfit is good enough to where you can't tell my identity. I wouldn't want anyone I know seeing that.
Another thing is that if there's any BDSM, I'd have to be the dominant. I wouldn't mind being a submissive, but not while crossdressing. If I'm gonna do BDSM and wear a dress, I'm gonna be dominating her. I also would stay silent. Because if I'm fantasizing about being female, I wouldn't wanna talk. My voice is low and it would shatter the illusion.
I'd buy my own dress, if I used a girls dress I think she'd be mad about the "stains" I'd put on.. Cause I'd beat off right into the dress. I've always fantasized about masturbating while wearing a dress and wrapping the silk fabric across my dick and well... probably ruining the dress.

Out of curiousity, are there any girls who would be okay with doing that with a guy? And if so, does that make you bisexual? Could a straight girl be turned on by a male crossdresser?

A girl having sex with a guy does not make her bi-sexual ? If your girlfriend wore a suit does that make you Bi?

I don't think this is that unusual a fantasy and lots of guys dress up for sex, some women will be ok with it and others won't. Buy a cheap dress if your worried about ruining your best frock.

If your girlfriend wore a suit does that make you Bi?

I don't know... I think if a dude had a fetish about having sex with a girl dressed as a man, I think maybe he should question his sexuality just a little bit... I'm not saying he is bi, but maybe he should think about why he's attracted to that. I don't understand how a straight dude would like a drag king... If someone can understand, so be it.

I know why cross dressing turns me on. Because I feel so much pressure to be masculine, and when I wanna have sex I don't want that on my mind, so I wanna try expressing my feminine side. Plus I have a fascination with lesbians. I also just wanna feel closer to women, so if I'm dressed like one it's like I've become one with who I'm fucking, while also being one with myself. It's like experiencing my outward fantasy about femininity, but at the same time being a man and banging a girl.

I don't know... I think if a dude had a fetish about having sex with a girl dressed as a man, I think maybe he should question his sexuality just a little bit... I'm not saying he is bi, but maybe he should think about why he's attracted to that. I don't understand how a straight dude would like a drag king... If someone can understand, so be it.

I know why cross dressing turns me on. Because I feel so much pressure to be masculine, and when I wanna have sex I don't want that on my mind, so I wanna try expressing my feminine side. Plus I have a fascination with lesbians. I also just wanna feel closer to women, so if I'm dressed like one it's like I've become one with who I'm fucking, while also being one with myself. It's like experiencing my outward fantasy about femininity, but at the same time being a man and banging a girl.

Role playing, dressing up etc doesn't change your sexuality though. Like you have explained you enjoy the thought of removing the masculine / feminine boundary surely the same logic applies if your girl wants to wear a suit - would that make you question your sexuality simple because she is dressed as a guy?

Does your attraction to this stop at dressing up? Would you like take a more passive role with your girl and maybe have her do you (pegging) etc.

Dom cross-dressing dude?

Sign me the fuck up, man. That's the stuff of my fantasies right there.

Obviously not everyone is open minded enough for that.

I would certainly be okay with that (as long as it wasn't ALL the time.... that would be too much lol). Would you also wear lingerie? Just curious. As I don't remember a single time I've had sex with my dress ON. It goes down to lingerie and then not much of that either by the time it gets to actual intercourse.

Also most likely you wouldn't be the same size as your partner so you'd definitely need to buy your own dress lol.

I definitely think that there are girls out there that are okay with cross dressing ranging from simple tollerance to adoration or even arousal. You're even more in the green if it's mostly just a bedroom/fetish thing rather than a lifestyle choice.
My ex had mixed feelings about my desire to wear women's cloths. At first she encouraged it but sometimes she would use it as a source to pry on when she needed an emotional punching bag. She stopped doing this for the most part, but she also began telling me that "no girl"(at least not "hot" girls..) will tolerate my love for feeling feminine.
I don't really think this is true but I am beginning to realise it will be more difficult since I don't really appeal to the women that want big hairy masculine alpha males.
I like to wear form fitting pants even when I'm out in public. I have nice legs/bum/hips and I like to express it. I often times use a gaff to tuck so that I can wear pretty panties without worrying about my dick flopping out. (Which can be quite annoying and frequent since I'm rather well endowed considering my build/ personality)

This made me wonder how I would react if my wife wanted to start cross dressing during sex. While I would try be supportive if it actually happened, i'm honestly laughing at the moment just because I can't picture it. Maybe that's because I am picturing her in my clothes though, which she would probably never wear.

Your best bet would be to do this with a prostitute .
I would not be okay with this because I’m straight and men turn me on not women . But I’m sure if you found a bi female she might be down to do it .

Id say do it with a prostitute too. I've defo fantasized bout this but in real life it might feel a bit silly in the act.

And this is coming from a bloke who openly likes trans birds and has talked the last 3 gf I've had into fuckin me with strap ons.
Including the last girl a massive 12 inch yoke.
That didn't feel silly but fucking while wearing anything more than a pair of her knickers did.

N that girl incidentally was the love of my life I'd still be with her if I hadn't fucked it up because of drugs :(

I've also fantasized about getting a sex change operation but just the genitals.
N taking testosterone so I'd be a man with a pussy. Then having to rely on a certain pre op transexual to fuck me.

But that's more like a non realistic fantasy. I wouldn't go to all that trouble just for shits n giggles n kinks.

I would say that there’s nothing wrong with having sexual fantasies and he should pursue them... but not with me, because while that turns him on, it does not turn me on.

That would be a total turn off to me, if a boyfriend, girlfriend, couple, or whoever wanted to cross-dress during sex.

But I have met men and women who are into this sexually, and they are or enjoy CD/TVs, or are or enjoy drag queens, drag kings, or female or male impersonators.

This area of NYC has completely changed from how it was when this video was filmed, and most prostitutes have moved online to websites or apps.

I would fuck his ass
Would you fuck these transvestites?

Since you are from Brasil what are the TV/CD, and TS/TG hookers like there? I have heard of the Brasilian shemales or ladyboys, but are there the opposite and women who imitate men or claim to be bisexual but not trans or butch lesbians?