• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How would you put these drugs in order from the safest to the most dangerous?

alcohol, spice, xanax, cocaine, meth, heroin

stupid question, not sure why I responded. its all about how much you take and combination of drugs

the only truly "safe" drug there imo is alcohol because it has a built in stopping mechanism in the form of you throwing up and feeling like you never want to take a sip of it again.

you could pop 15 xanny pills without realizing youre about to die

Spice,cocaine,meth,heroin,alcohol,Xanax depending on cut and purity and such. I read about people taking humongous amounts of xannax before they are toxic.

While I think I agree with you on the ordering of the drugs, once you have a certain amount of alcohol (can't remember how much, exactly, but I think it's when you have several drinks in quick succession), the "stopping mechanism" you mentioned gets bypassed in a way, making it pretty easy to overdose once you're past that point.

They're hypothetically all dangerous for you or can be depending on the dosage, environment, and other factors.

Spice,cocaine,meth,heroin,alcohol,Xanax depending on cut and purity and such. I read about people taking humongous amounts of xannax before they are toxic.
Old spice was terrible you. Apparently there's a new batch out that almost perfectly mimics marijuana.

cant really order because much some people are more prone to stimulatns and some more to downers but generally speaking i would rank meth on rank 1 because pretty addictive on the one hand and is unbellievable toxic to your body which heroin lacks.heroin is super addictive but stn really harming your body or your mind but the lifestyle that goes wiht it will fuck you up.Alcohol is the most toxic substance on your list but isnt that addictive because the high isnt that great and you get a pretty nasty hangover but many people get addicted to it because its so normal and socially accepted

you could pop 15 xanny pills without realizing youre about to die

Unless you're combining them with other, stronger downers, you won't die from 15 Xanax. Not even if they're bars. You wouldn't die from 50 bars either, for that matter.

Benzos have an extremely large therapeutic window... what can very much kill you, however, are the seizures you'd suffer if you were to withdraw from a high-dose benzodiazepine addiction.

You can't just put them in an order, it all depends on things like the purity of the drugs, the cuttings, if the person who uses has a milligram-scale and so on
Xanax/ Benzos in general do seem to have the biggest therapeutic range though.

Old spice was terrible you. Apparently there's a new batch out that almost perfectly mimics marijuana.
Oh he was talking about the deodorant Old Spice huh,yeah that shit stinks and gets sticky under your pits that has to be the worst one on the list.

Unless you're combining them with other, stronger downers, you won't die from 15 Xanax. Not even if they're bars. You wouldn't die from 50 bars either, for that matter.

You're right, it's not that I'm proud of it, but my "record" of Xanax is 82 of 0,5 mg pills, and I'm still here. I had an incredible good night then I slept for like 18 hours and I don't have any memories from the next 3 days. But I was far from dying that's for sure.

although i have not done heroin , meth and cocaine i still know about them from friends/net .etc ...But i have used the other many times , so i know first hand which makes me feel more toxic,bad etc

1- Heroin [10] , because of the fast addiction , withdrawals [FROM MOST DANGEROUS TO SAFEST] [AND WITH NUMBERS]
5-Alcohol [9.5], the same as above but a little less [lower than heroin cause of lower addiction risk]
2-Cocaine [9.3], the same as above but a little less [lower than alc cause of lower toxicity/overall damage]
3-Meth [9.1], the same as above but a little less [lower than cocaine cause of coke's constant need for redose]
4-Xanax [8.6], ok if used 2-3 times week,low toxicity
5-Spice [8.5],almost the same as xanax it's almost a tie[plus i've realized you can avoid some of the cons if you eat healthily , exercise etc]

Last edited:
although i have not done heroin , meth and cocaine i still know about them from friends/net .etc ...But i have used the other many times , so i know first hand which makes me feel more toxic,bad etc

1- Heroin [10] , because of the fast addiction , withdrawals [FROM MOST DANGEROUS TO SAFEST] [AND WITH NUMBERS]
5-Alcohol [9.5], the same as above but a little less [lower than heroin cause of lower addiction risk]
2-Cocaine [9.3], the same as above but a little less [lower than alc cause of lower toxicity/overall damage]
3-Meth [9.1], the same as above but a little less [lower than cocaine cause of coke's constant need for redose]
4-Xanax [8.6], ok if used 2-3 times week,low toxicity
5-Spice [8.5],almost the same as xanax it's almost a tie[plus i've realized you can avoid some of the cons if you eat healthily , exercise etc]
I might have misunderstood you but herion withdrawals aren't dangerous unless you have other underlying conditions such has hypertension. Alcohol and benzo wds can be fatal!