Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should know the rules just as good if not better than most people on here but I doubt this question will be allowed because its obvious what the pseudo is being used for :p

Maybe try another website/forum..... Bluelight isnt a good place to find info on making drugs, quite simply because there is no info on that kind of thing here. Its a great place for finding out mostly anything about drugs and other little things but you really need to read the rues and guidelines before you start making posts.

Anyway good luck and if you are by some chance cooking speed and your going to do it regardless of what anyone says, then please be so, soo careful! Ive seen what can happen if it all goes wrong and its not nice :/

^ what he said. we know where this is heading - and synth talk is not allowed on bluelight, nor is giving information regarding drug manufacture.
sorry mate. if you do have a legitimate reason for needing to extract pseudoephedrine from cold pills, pm me and i can consider re-opening thread.
but i'm gonna have to close it. wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.