• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to use speed bong wayer

I'm sure he means he's been smoking speed (probably crystal if it's being smoked) and he is wondering if the water which the smoke passes through contains any amphetamines that can be recovered.

Most common amphetamines available to John Q. Addict are HCl and sulfate salts which are water soluble....I'm not sure if the molecule from the smoke will go into solution tho.

Methamphetamine is freely soluble in water, so by smoking it in a bong with water you should loose some meth that's going in solution

So could the water be evaporated to recover the drugs? I'm assuming yes, but surely there will be other water soluble a present that were also in the smoke....

I don't know about drinking though since the dosage/concentration would be completely unknown.

Wouldn't even amphetamine freebase being bubbled into water be able go into solution similar to nh3 (ammonia) into h2o ammonia (base) + water h3o+ ho- = ammonium (nh4) hydroxide + water (oh-) just making the solution more and more basic

Whatever you do, don't cook it down and inject it, even filtered... That was my 1st cotton fever episode.

^ ouch, nasty
People do cook it down and smoke the crystalised remnants - but why anyone would use bong water to smoke meth is beyond me.

As KK says, it's highly water soluble, and not exactly harsh vapour (compared to a lot of other things)

So could the water be evaporated to recover the drugs? I'm assuming yes, but surely there will be other water soluble a present that were also in the smoke....

I don't know about drinking though since the dosage/concentration would be completely unknown.

Ok.

Get epsom salts and bake them in the oven until they go white. Do this on foil. Not too high an oven. Doesnt take long.

When cooled chuck a helf handful in a bottle of acetone. Shake. Let the salts drift to the bottom. This removes all the water in the acetone.

Next: get bong water. Put in wide flat pyrex dish. Put on top of a halogen lightbulb desk lamp or similar very low heat source. Put a low fan on. Leave until bong water evaporates and you are left with the dried up remains of yummy tummy meth.

Scrape off the goodness on to a little dish which is also glass. Dont use metal.

Get a coffee filter and position it over a wine glass. Put the goodness in the filter

Drip the acetone over the goodness so it soaks into it and dissolves out the crap and impurties. Drip by drip as too much is a pain in the arse and takes too long.

Your meth will be nice and clean once again to smoke but onv wait till the acetone evaporates and its as dry as a nun's nasty. Acetone is flammable.

It wont be very pretty and will possibly still have a few impurities so could leave makes in the bong piece but its cleanable.

Do not iv this. Its smokable but ive never shot up reconstituted gear. Its not worth the risk.

Havrnt used a water bong in years. If you are using one to get rid of the chaff in gear its easier to just use a normal boring pipe and puddle the gear on a v low flame and blow out the initial smoke gently as the chopper burns first or if sharing a bowl get your mate to go first as they will cop it and not you and you will appear really generous too ha ha

No offense to the poster but I think someone who smokes meth through a bong likely does not have enough experience with chemistry to do what you suggested which is significantly more complicated and hazardous then for example with a codeine cold water extraction. Especially if he was smoking weed for all we know a large amount of impurities from combustion could be in the liquid for example oxalic acid. And given the unknown acidity of the solution it isnt Even clear if you where trying to seperate the amphetamine freebase from acetone or the amphetamine being as a salt either from acids from decomposing plant matter or the HCl. And the only way to convert this to a purfied product would require extensive knowledge about purifying acid base titrations organic solvent hazards and in order to truly remove the impurities use of more advanced techniques like evaporation into a condensing flash and imo you really should take it as a loss before a little bit of meth ends up costing you your health or damage to your property and with the time it would take to do this assume you actually succeeded and didn't end up with just a mess you could of bought probably ten times as much meth as is in that water even working at MC Donald's.

Its very easy and the acetone can be prepared well in advance and it stored in a decent glass bottle and screw top lid can be stored forever. The epsom salts is magnesium sulfate. Its very easy.

And that is the best gentlest way to evaporate anything. Large surface area. Slight heat source thats not flame and a breeze to whip the water away.
Its very easy. But dont try it if you are a bit stupid of course. 8(

Its just reclaiming dissolved gear ffs not an atomic reaction. :p

I poured the
Water (same water we've smoked out of for a month)
Into a glass Pyrex and just let it dry. Now I normally take my stuff orally so I scraped it up with a plastic straw and parachuted it. This was a few days after running out. To my surprise, I got pretty high off of it.

I poured the
Water (same water we've smoked out of for a month)
Into a glass Pyrex and just let it dry. Now I normally take my stuff orally so I scraped it up with a plastic straw and parachuted it. This was a few days after running out. To my surprise, I got pretty high off of it.

For the next time don't use water when smoking drugs that are higly water soluble..

Heaps of people do it. I never understood why. Theres a guy who posts in Add who uses grape fanta or some shit like that from memory.

My old dealer had a very intricate water bong as it was a vietnamese thing and looked cool but seemed a waste of time to me.