• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how to take a point

eamonshort

Greenlighter
If i were writing a screenplay and the main character got a point for the first time off a friend for free how could he take it, given his character he want's no IV or anything and is wondering if he can put the small shards in with the tobacco of cigarettes he usually rolls and smoke it that way.

any help would be appreciated.

Sounds like a shitty movie. 0/10 on IMDB. No idea what the hell you are talking about.

If i were writing a screenplay and the main character got a point for the first time off a friend for free how could he take it, given his character he want's no IV or anything and is wondering if he can put the small shards in with the tobacco of cigarettes he usually rolls and smoke it that way.

any help would be appreciated.

Nobody smokes amphetamine sulphate or meth, the way you described by rolling it with tobacco or in a spliff or joint.

Most people would just take that amount of speed or meth slowly orally by parachuting it, or some would snort it instead of taking it all at once. Or some people would IV it, and other would put it up their ass mixed with water.

I've never used high doses of street speed in any of those ROAs or at all, and I've never used meth.

If you have never used that drug before only do a tiny amount and see how it effects you, instead of using the entire amount of it. Stay safe.

your character should definitely plug it, that will grab people's attention. Now if it was you taking it id just stick with oral.