• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to stop yourself from throwing up when pill kicks in?

stazi

Bluelighter
Hey guys, haven't been here for a while as I haven't popped since Uni started. Been too busy trying to get a mid-Distinction 6.25-6.50GPA average.

I always throw up when the pill kicks in. Is there anyway I can stop that from happening? I'm trying to gain weight atm, and it sucks for me to throw up, let alone not be able to eat for ages after the pill.

??? Dunno, But Just Shows How Drus Affect Veryone Differently !!

Usually When Ya Throw Up.. Its Ya Body Sayin... "arrgghh Get This Shit outta Meh" :\

Maybe "Plugg it" ?? =D

Try dropping in halves with a break between each. You will get just as high but it will not come on as fast or hard reducing your chances of throwing up.

Shelving also stops any kind of nausea but make sure you research it first and test your pills carefully b4 trying.

Try eating some food around about 4-6 hours b4 you drop then not eating anything else. Eat some tums or any other antacid b4 you drop.

yeah i do drop it in halves. still makes me throw up.
what do u mean by shelving?

People often refer to pluggin it up ur butt as shelving...
Most people report that it kicks in much quicker and more intese, and it helps many people avoid the nausea feeling. Personally I dont like the idea of shoving chemicals up there, but each to their own.

Personally I'd recommend you dont shelve it. The first time I ever plugged a pill it made me feel extremely sick like I was going to throw up but luckily I never did.
If your throwing up on halves then plugging isn't going to do you much better.

ahhh no dont fancy shoving anything up my bum bum.
thanks fry, will check them out.
i did a search but couldnt see that thread. Can't remember whcih term i used

snort?.............. eat in 1/4's?

eat a bannana or soem fruit before dropping,

maybe have an anti sickness drug aswell?
i know friends who used to drop,i think it was maxalon and yukkie tummy gone,but that you have to get from your dr.maybe there are others available.?
edit*and while im here,does anybody know if drugs like maxolon are a good thing to take with E?ive seen and told they work so it couldnt be all bad for ya???
Personaly,i havent taken anything ever for that reason.ive only spewed after harsh bongs. eek!:\

Last edited:
Peppermint lifesavers seem the go for me, stops any feelings of nausea on the come up (though i have to be sitting, walking
around will make me nauseous) or during the high.

One cause of nausea no one here seems to talk about is gulping down air, one of my dealers told me about it and i took with a grain of salt partly because i've heard much about it but the other night i was out and started to feel nauseous during the peak, which is unusual for me, and i remembered what i'd been told and reliased i was gulping down air like crazy. I started sucking on lifesaver which prevents you from gulping and immeadiately felt fine so i think the dealer may have been onto something. I'm not sure if gulping air could be one of the causes of nausea on the come up, i can't remember ever doing it on the come up but the strange thing is though you think you would you don't notice it all, i only did because i remembered being told about it. So yeah peppermint lifesavers seem good for nausea, it could be the soothing of the stomach or placebo effect mentioned in the other threads or it could also be the air gulping thing.

I suggest smaller doses - I've found quarters taken over a period of an hour and a half to be quite an effective method of administration for strong MDMA pills. Some of the very strong pills around now are just way too much for me and even halves can be stronger than I want these days; if you can't bite a half in half, try crushing the pill into powder and dividing it into three or more empty capsules. That way you can control your dose at your own pace.

Failing that there may be some disagreement between your body and MDMA that none of us are aware of... if it makes you feel sick no matter what dose you try, maybe avoid it altogether.

BigTrancer :)

ive found simply taking deep, controlled, regular breathes helps on DXM, and i think the last time i was on a heavy E trip i did the same thing . . .

might be something to consider . . .

also, any form of ginger (softdrink, beer, lollies, etc) is a natural "stomach soother" . . .

Plugging a pill doesn't decrease nausea, because its the serotonin release that is creating it in the first place. I suggest you do what BT said as well as take some chewable quickeze just as you start to feel nauseous.

arent quikeze antacids? . . . so, they arent actually what you want for nausea, are they? . . .

just wondering . . .

I am speaking from personal experience, they have quelled my nausea and others have also reported the same effects.

thats interesting . . .

it sounds like the nausea experienced seems to be more closely related to giddiness effected by interuptions with the inner ear, rather than toxicity in the stomach . . .

perhaps the quikeze acts directly on any material in the stomach itself, prohibiting the act of vomiting . . .

i wonder what could be used to stop the actual cause of the nausea? . . .

Maybe its a psychological thing too...try not to think about throwing up...get up and try and move around so your mind doesn't focus on throwing up. That what I did.

With pills these days I don't have the urge to throw up even double dropping say Orange Butterflys (110mg) and Red Mitsu's (110mg)...

Also, do you drink with your pills ? If not try having a couple of bevvies before your roll it might help as it did with me.

i pretty much always drink before, during and after on pills, and have not really noticed any effect on nausea . . .

i wont be drinking this weekend though, as im trying to go dry for a month . . .

alcohol is far more addicitve than e, i can tell you that much . . .