• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health How to stay healthy amidst addiction?

cybrina

Bluelighter
Recently I found myself using ketamine. Then I found myself using ketamine multiple times a week, then daily, multiple times a day (you get the picture).

I don't really like weed anymore, I get maybe 1 good high out of 5. I don't want to use any psychedelics daily, I know a few people who used to do sheets of LSD daily and they have pretty fried brains. Before the ketamine binge I was using DMT pretty frequently, multiple times a week.

I love ketamine, it's exactly the feeling I was searching for when I started using drugs in the first place.

I try to avoid daily use after realizing my habit, and while I am able to resist some days it's still 5 or 6 days a week I use it atleast once. I'm not really sure how much I am using, but I got 2g of rods maybe 2 weeks ago and haven't run out of that. I crush up enough for a small line, and only sometimes I do more than that to get in a deeper hole. So my dose is really based off of eyes and what I am used to seeing.

Anyways, my life is probably at the lowest its ever been at the moment. I don't see myself getting completely out of this addiction anytime soon. I just want some advice on how I can maintain relatively good health, I know it's very clearly known on BL that ketamine absolutely fucks your kidneys/liver if you use too much for too long.

Another thing to note is I am diabetic so my liver is already not in perfect condition like it would be for a "normal" 18 year old. Issues with my liver caused by ketamine along with diabetes is absolutely less than ideal.

Lastly, I do have a bit of MDMA, but I haven't messed with it yet 1 because I'm too obsessed with ketamine atm and 2 I know literally nothing about it, it was given it to me by a friend. Is it something that could help me get off of the K? What should I do to prepare?

Again any advice at all would be appreciated. I am working towards abstinence but I probably won't get there in the time that I'd want to.

Is it something that could help me get off of the K? What should I do to prepare?
If you spend your trip focusing on the reasons that you started using ketamine so heavily in the first place, then maybe.
I suppose that it couldn't hurt.

There really isn't much you can do beyond eating regularly, drinking a ton of water, sleeping well, and maybe taking supplements like cranberry extract (or drinking cranberry juice) to try to help with the urinary tract damage.
Nothing is going to drastically mitigate the damage done by ingesting hundreds of mg per day of ketamine outside of cutting back on the ketamine.

I was addicted to ketamine at one stage. I got scared straight off after a hellish K hole i had one night never touched it again. I was getting sore bladder, went nuts like john c lilly did and believed i was in contact with aliens on it lol.

Its a slippery slope ketamine, At the start it was so wonderful, and before i knew it i was spending most nights and afternoons in the k hole.

I would suggest just going cold turkey and removing your self from sources of ketamine if the addiction is getting out of hand but this harder done than said.

You need to find a hobby to spend your time on instead of ketamine.

This could be going to the gym, joining a club starting a hobby.

The mdma can be a great time but its not going to stop your ketamine addiction. I use to be addicted to MDMA and fried my brain on it, I did tons of it when i was young.

You start off by lets say only doing ketamine every 2 weeks, or only once on a weekend, start to get it where you only do ketamine on special occasions like birthdays etc, space it out every so months.

Its hard though, stuff just pulls in.

The only way i stopped doing any drug was removing myself from the enviroment where i could even get my hands on such drugs

Its hard though, stuff just pulls in.
Very glad you got past that TZ. And I think I felt the vibe from your period of using too much but you seem much more centered now. Glad you stayed and keep posting. You have a strong center no matter how far you go out. It is visible. This friggin world needs that.

Again, use ketamine like a person would use mescaline. :) (yeah right) But I see there is an addiction that is stubborn for some people.