• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to recreate the heroin high without using heroin.

it sounds to me that the OP doesnt have much experience with opiates or any with heroin, so my suggestion to you isnt to look for a substitute for something you never tried because there is no point, take some oxy and i can guarantee you that you will like that enough

smoking fentanyl or banging hydromorphone may come close, but nothing compares to the beautiful demon that is diacetyl morphine.

honestly if omone is stuck on IV street heroin ,then the chance they have stuck morphine BASE in the veins is really high ,and my guess they didnt know the difference,heroin NEVER gave me "pins and needles" rush ,it felt clean

so honestly,well wait a minute ,what do you mean by doesnt pop pills or anything??

have you even tried heroin? if not then there is no comparison for you really

but as i was saying above ,the rush set aside ,and strength made up for ,morphine is the clear winner ...i mean jesus ,if it wasnt for morphine there wouldnt be heroin ,and in the end its what gets ou fucking high

morphine would be the closest in terms of high, maybe dilaudid in terms of the rush...tho its not as strong. dilaudid rush is stronger than dopes, but it doesnt last as long.

oxy is a stimulating high but still enjoyable none the less...id rather take IV morphine over oral oxy tho, gotta love the pins and needles.

The closest thing I've had to H is intranasal alphamethylfentanyl. Although fortunately this drug is a rarity. I've only tried it a few times, and I'll never see it again (or my best friend for that matter). H is a much better option without a doubt. I think pure diacetylmorphine is relatively safe compared to fentanyl, fent analogs, and mixing opiates with benzos.. You should reconsider these options. If you really want an H high then do H. It's not like H addiction is any worse than a lot of other opioid addictions.

sonic said:
The closest thing I've had to H is intranasal . Although fortunately this drug is a rarity. I've only tried it a few times, and I'll never see it again (or my best friend for that matter). H is a much better option without a doubt. I think pure diacetylmorphine is relatively safe compared to fentanyl, fent analogs, and mixing opiates with benzos.. You should reconsider these options. If you really want an H high then do H. It's not like H addiction is any worse than a lot of other opioid addictions.

I wish I could try that alphamethylfentanyl shit JUST ONCE ........... :)

u know ive sniffed heroin and to be honest i like the morphine/opium high better. but thats cause i dont just use for the rush. morphine for me has a more overall satisfying high but of course heroin has more euphoria. but if your looking for that you r looking for trouble.

I'm sorry, heroin pwns morphine every time. It'll pwn it with every possible ROA. The only problem is, heroin is of unknown purity, while morphine isn't.

40mg of oxy, half snorted half chewed. I was in a foreign city in unfamiliar surroundings and really tired, which may have contributed.

Well, its kind of difficult to emulate a heroin high. Heroin acts on what is known as 'orphan opiate receptors'. Means, we don't know where/what these receptors do, but we know they are lit up. I can see how a hardcore junkie wouldn't like oxycodone. For my money though, a 4 year junkie, oxycodone is where its at.

[Edit: Removed dangerous advice. Some people have attempted to turn this thread into a joke, but you never know when someone might take you seriously. maybe not in this instance, but this is why I can't allow this kind of shit in OD. -sonic]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get a pretty good nod going if I take(in this order, orally unless otherwise denoted):

400-800 mg Cimetidine - (Tagamet)

50-100 mg Diphenhydramamine - (Benadryl)

Smoke some nugs while you wait 20-45 mins. (enough to get high but not blasted)

2-4 mg Clonazepam or Alprazolam (Klonopin or Xanax, Could be any benzo really, but these two work best for me, personal preference)

2-4 mg Suboxone - Insufflated (Substitute your usual dose or a very small dose if you are opiate naive.) Remember, with bupe, less is more. It's agonist properties are more prevalent at lower doses.

Sit back and smoke some more nugs. You can take more diphenhydramine now, it'll definitely help with the nod.

Adding muscle relaxers(Carisoprodol or Cyclobenzaprine, i.e. Soma or Flexeril), or some DXM with the other potentiators, can cause different/ more effects. Grapefruit juice would help as well.

This isn't really anything like heroin, ie no rush, but a little concoction I've come up with since I've been on bupe. It gets me high and can be some substitute, or at least calm the craving when I'm really fiending and can't interrupt my bupe maintenance.

BTW The whole blood brain barrier thing makes H totally kick morphine's ass. If you want to do drugs, there is absolutely no substitute for IV heroin. Maybe a speedball, but that's an entirely different topic. For me, H is where it's at, my one true love.

canj00feelit? said:
I was also going to suggest Morphine. It's no surprise that that's the closest you'll get to the Heroin high, because of Heroin being derived from morphine itself.

That said, you really cannot recreate the Heroin rush I get when I push down that plunger... In my own experience.

word son.