• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to properly waterline black tar heroin?

adillonm15

Bluelighter
I've read a lot on waterlining black tar on here but am having trouble finding an exact procedure in how to do so.

I usually smoke my BTH, but I didnt have that much H left today so I decided to waterline, to avoid the risk of losing too much H smoking.

I do feel good and high right now, but something just didnt seem right still about how I was doing it.

Heres what I did:

1. Put a dot of black tar heroin in a bowl.
2. Put a little bit of filterered water in the bowl.
3. Took a big wooden spoon, and crushed the BTH with it and stirred it til it was all mixed, and was left with a brownish liquid.
4. Using a cut straw, and covering one nostril, I snorted a bit of the liquid and then ppointed the straw towards the sky still snorting to make sure none got left in the straw.
5. I repeated this until the liquid was gone, alternating nostrils between each turn.

Is this an effective way of doing it or is there a better way? I guess it didn't seem right because I felt like right when i snorted the liquid some would shoot to the back of my throat and id swallow it.

It would be easier if you prepared it just like you would for IV then squirt it in your nose instead of trying to snort the liquid.