• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to prep meth for smoking lol

Spunanddun

Greenlighter
Hi guys. I tried ice a few times back in 2002.
It was not always around much so I only was able toe enjoy it once in a while and always had some one serve me because i just couldn’t get the technique down. Now in current time Ice is readily available and I’m now pretty good with a oil burner(practice makes perfect).my question is, is it better to pack a bowl after breaking up the stuff or better to just leave it as a chunk( not big just a smaller rock? Or does it not make a difference? Also any tips on the best way to use the residue left in pipe and will blowing my exhale threw a straw in water make the water drinkable(for a buzz).
Thanks for the help friends😳😳

I find if its broke up, it melts faster lol. That's about all.
The best way to use the residue in the pipe is to smoke it by using a torch, or scraping the inside of the stem with something and making the powder go back into the bowl and smoking it.
Blowing your exhales into a straw then into water. That's a first. But I'm sure it will work. I'd try it, for sure.
I've also heard you can exhale on to a mirror and scrape it off, but I've never tried.
You can always chew the baggie when its empty and drink out of the straw you use to snort with, when you run out, too.

I find if its broke up, it melts faster lol. That's about all.
The best way to use the residue in the pipe is to smoke it by using a torch, or scraping the inside of the stem with something and making the powder go back into the bowl and smoking it.
Blowing your exhales into a straw then into water. That's a first. But I'm sure it will work. I'd try it, for sure.
I've also heard you can exhale on to a mirror and scrape it off, but I've never tried.
You can always chew the baggie when its empty and drink out of the straw you use to snort with, when you run out, too.
Thanks for tips brother ty

Thanks for tips brother ty
The residue has just as much bioavailability as crystal. The best way to recover any and all pipe residue is to fill your pipe with a small amount of water, cover each opening with a finger and swish it around gently until all residue has dissolved. Next, carefully empty this water into a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Wait for it to evaporate, and every last bit of that pipe residue will now be in the dish. I usually scrape it up and then parachute it. But really you can do whatever.

Doesn't make any difference. I enjoy hearing the crystal *clink* as it falls in so I never crush.