• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to not exceed the intended dose?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Okay so basically I am known here for doing some really stupid shit, especially not waiting to listen to your advise and go with my own mind and often times intend to do less and go overboard with it.

So I am thinking of takin 150mg to 300mg codeine today with 1 or 1,5 mg alprazolam, to take some edge of my mind and be more calm on an upcoming event that I have tonight, my codeine tolerance is reasonably high I can take 450mg with no problem, I usually take that much. But tonight I am thinking of combining it with some xanny, but I am worried of exceeding the dose especially xannies, and black out, I need to be aware and know what I am talking tonight.

Soo any advice should I just take the xannies and leave the others to a trusted person, or what should I do.

I have a reasonable tolerance to benzos to, but alprazolam scares me the hell out LOL, I take diazepam daily, sometimes with some zolpidem(ambien), so my GABAs are used to some extent. But what I have heard is the equivalent dose of diazepam with alprazolam is 40mg D=1mg X.