• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to make oxycodone more stimulating ?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Is there anything in conjunction I could take other then adderall or Ritalin to make my oxy buzz more speedy. I now am at a high enough dose Atleast for me 15mg every 4 where I take it and get extremely relaxed. I also use it in combination with marijuana I noticed that boost the drowsy side effects I don’t mind it but I gotta go fix my girls car later today so I’d like to keep my dose here in about an hour without being tired halfway through changing the cv boot. I know don’t do this under the influence but my cousin is who does frame work professionally will be pretty much doing it I’ll just be helping with taking tires off and heavy lifting. Besides the point I took two tyrosine. Would you just scoop a coffee on the way out or some shit I just don’t want the acidic nature of the coffee to eat away the perc. They are my preciouses Atleast while they last.

Is there anything in conjunction I could take other then adderall or Ritalin to make my oxy buzz more speedy. I now am at a high enough dose Atleast for me 15mg every 4 where I take it and get extremely relaxed. I also use it in combination with marijuana I noticed that boost the drowsy side effects I don’t mind it but I gotta go fix my girls car later today so I’d like to keep my dose here in about an hour without being tired halfway through changing the cv boot. I know don’t do this under the influence but my cousin is who does frame work professionally will be pretty much doing it I’ll just be helping with taking tires off and heavy lifting. Besides the point I took two tyrosine. Would you just scoop a coffee on the way out or some shit I just don’t want the acidic nature of the coffee to eat away the perc. They are my preciouses Atleast while they last.

Are you at a point where you can stop the oxys without WD?

Maybe you could skip a day and keep your oxys for a time when you can enjoy them more? There are some good strains of weed that put me in a calm and energetic mood to do mecanic and home projects.

Maybe you could skip a day and keep your oxys for a time when you can enjoy them more? There are some good strains of weed that put me in a calm and energetic mood to do mecanic and home projects.
Smoked myself stupid with that. I need to go on a week T break from it all but I feel amazing right now ;) got some fire fire herbs and a 15mg smacking haha

Yeah my uncle Ruddy says he takes a Tylernol extra strength after dosing a supe and it kicks it in well and makes it last longer. I just get a woman to put it up my kravis with her finger up my stinker and feel the sensation hahahahaha aww yeeeah

I'd take it with WGFJ (white grapfruit juice). It makes it more potent

I'd take it with WGFJ (white grapfruit juice). It makes it more potent
Well last night I notice I’m still getting good effects. Just not the ones I like, I suppose all opiates are just biphasic Atleast to me. I’m well passed the 5mg energy boost dose and at 10mg it’s still was doing it a bit. But now I get lethargy and it ruins it I’m taking your advice and taking a break I’m getting my klonopin filled today or tomorrow so I’m trying that to wean off

Well last night I notice I’m still getting good effects. Just not the ones I like, I suppose all opiates are just biphasic Atleast to me. I’m well passed the 5mg energy boost dose and at 10mg it’s still was doing it a bit. But now I get lethargy and it ruins it I’m taking your advice and taking a break I’m getting my klonopin filled today or tomorrow so I’m trying that to wean off
If you are trying to get the most out of it, here is what i do to conserve when i need to. Like right now for example. I have a tolerence of about 50mg 2x a day oral. And i find 10mg oxy IR. Ill take my adderall XR then a couple hours later, instead of taking 50mg, ill plug 20 mg. Feels just like i took around 40 to 50 mg, nice subtle and warm high with the adderall upper. No i did not plug the adderall lol. If you have percocet though you would need to do a cold water extraction first for harm reduction to remove the APAP crap. But if they are only 5/325 then my method may not be....ideal. with those, just better off eating a fatty meal, wait 45 mins then take a tums and a little bit of grapefruit juice if you want to potentiate it, then just chew them up or parachute it. Either way, be safe. Opiods are a bitch. Im personally starting to cut back myself. Best of luck, hope i was of some help or information

If you are trying to get the most out of it, here is what i do to conserve when i need to. Like right now for example. I have a tolerence of about 50mg 2x a day oral. And i find 10mg oxy IR. Ill take my adderall XR then a couple hours later, instead of taking 50mg, ill plug 20 mg. Feels just like i took around 40 to 50 mg, nice subtle and warm high with the adderall upper. No i did not plug the adderall lol. If you have percocet though you would need to do a cold water extraction first for harm reduction to remove the APAP crap. But if they are only 5/325 then my method may not be....ideal. with those, just better off eating a fatty meal, wait 45 mins then take a tums and a little bit of grapefruit juice if you want to potentiate it, then just chew them up or parachute it. Either way, be safe. Opiods are a bitch. Im personally starting to cut back myself. Best of luck, hope i was of some help or information
Yes thank you you certainly was, to be brief at first I started at 5mg. I got everything I wanted from that. But like you said towards the latter part my dose just keeps increasing and increasing and I tend to panic when I feel sleepy I can’t just enjoy the buzz I try to fight it cause I feel the sleepy part of it is me overdosing and dying. Although I’ve been taking oxycodone pretty much everyday skipping a week here and there for almost a year. It’s just so expensive. It’s lost it’s “get up and get it done”. I have Oxy Hydrochloride so no APAP to worry about thank god. So basically I’m trying to reduce stomach acid if I’m trying to potentiate it w/o grapefruit or other pills. One rule I don’t break is combination. I suppose I could just take my dose at the 3.2 hour mark instead of 4 as that’s when half is out of your system but like you I think the only logical thing to do is to abstain for a while. Just sucks cause I’m tolerant to weed as well lol

Will the tums cause a dangerous blood concentration?

No, tums enhance opiod absorption, though not by that much

Remember, if you are not shooting it, BA% is always roughly 50% so with inhibitors and antacids you can up this to probably 70-80%

NEVER, EVER PLUG OXYCODONE! It lowers peak plasma levels (Cmax) and doubles Tmax to 3-4 hours

however it does last longer, yet you would need a slightly higher dose to get the same effects

BA % ranges from around 30-70% I think and of course averages 50%,
Reduce your dose for a couple of days to keep your tolerance in check
To bad you do not get Roxie’s, snorting oxy is very stimulating, almost like shooting it, just half the strength (54% BA)

good Luck

No, tums enhance opiod absorption, though not by that much

Remember, if you are not shooting it, BA% is always roughly 50% so with inhibitors and antacids you can up this to probably 70-80%

NEVER, EVER PLUG OXYCODONE! It lowers peak plasma levels (Cmax) and doubles Tmax to 3-4 hours

however it does last longer, yet you would need a slightly higher dose to get the same effects

BA % ranges from around 30-70% I think and of course averages 50%,
Reduce your dose for a couple of days to keep your tolerance in check
To bad you do not get Roxie’s, snorting oxy is very stimulating, almost like shooting it, just half the strength (54% BA)

good Luck
I get generic roxies are you sure BA isn’t in high 80? So for example I take oxycodone it usually has less then advertised and I’m only getting 70-80 percent cause I do feel like i metabolize well otherwise I couldn’t still be drowsy off a 15 3 months later. So your saying with tums it won’t be dangerous to take right? I just want something to make it a little more stimulating currently just quitting it. I got klonopin and weed so I’m fine.

But to be fair I’m not shooting, I’m not sniffing, I’m not putting it anywhere but my stomach so if this is the best it can get that’s cool time for t breaks

Messing around with different routes of administration and whatnot may change how rapidly the drug hits and how effective it is, but it won't change the nature of the high. If you want a more stimulating experience, you have two options as I see it: ttake a stimulant of some sort with your opioid*, or (if applicable) reduce the dose of any sedating potentiator meds you may be taking. i.e., if you ordinarily take promethazine or diphenhydramine with your oxy, reduce the dose or avoid it entirely.

*this is the same idea behind e.g. dimenhydrinate (Gravol/Dramamine) - it's a combination of diphenhydramine and 8-chlorotheophylline (a caffeine analog), so the strong sedative nature of diphenhydramine is counteracted somewhat

I just don’t want the acidic nature of the coffee to eat away the perc.
Uh, what? Did you forget your stomach produces acid (much stronger acid than coffee, too)?

Caffeine and caffeine-containing beverages are a good combination with opioids. Actually, caffeine is a super common cutting/bulking agent for heroin and/or fentanyl in my neck of the woods - it's water soluble but also is volatile enough to vaporize.

Got a reference for that? I was under the impression plugging produced higher peak plasma levels and a faster peak, but slightly lower overall BA. Certainly when I was taking oxycodone, plugging didn't seem too much worse off than oral use.

Messing around with different routes of administration and whatnot may change how rapidly the drug hits and how effective it is, but it won't change the nature of the high. If you want a more stimulating experience, you have two options as I see it: ttake a stimulant of some sort with your opioid*, or (if applicable) reduce the dose of any sedating potentiator meds you may be taking. i.e., if you ordinarily take promethazine or diphenhydramine with your oxy, reduce the dose or avoid it entirely.

*this is the same idea behind e.g. dimenhydrinate (Gravol/Dramamine) - it's a combination of diphenhydramine and 8-chlorotheophylline (a caffeine analog), so the strong sedative nature of diphenhydramine is counteracted somewhat

Uh, what? Did you forget your stomach produces acid (much stronger acid than coffee, too)?

Caffeine and caffeine-containing beverages are a good combination with opioids. Actually, caffeine is a super common cutting/bulking agent for heroin and/or fentanyl in my neck of the woods - it's water soluble but also is volatile enough to vaporize.

Got a reference for that? I was under the impression plugging produced higher peak plasma levels and a faster peak, but slightly lower overall BA. Certainly when I was taking oxycodone, plugging didn't seem too much worse off than oral use.
So quit or take a stim gotcha. Lol well next time I’ll load up on coffee I just figured it increased do you think 1mg k pin will effect me the whole day as to not take my normal oxy dose I’m trying to taper I just wanna get the most out these expensive meds

Last edited by a moderator:

Marijuana is the only thing I use in conjunction but I may stop that get Some coffee next dose I take

Clonazepam can certainly help take the edge off of any opioid withdrawal symptoms, but it won't do you any good if you are trying to stay awake and focused!

Clonazepam can certainly help take the edge off of any opioid withdrawal symptoms, but it won't do you any good if you are trying to stay awake and focused!
Lol well I mean that’s just what buzz I like is the alert on top of it happy to get it all done opiate feeling. I’ve since passed that so my only option is to detox off all opiates Atleast for time being if sleep is involved cool I just took .5 booster to my 1mg and I think I need a nap I just don’t get how people like to take it that high, same with kratom I take a small dose 2-3 grams I don’t feel it. 6 I feel it but now I wanna lay around all day. That’s not productive, but I suppose it’s been a good run. I need to cut the shit cause I don’t really enjoy the oxy buzz I like the rush at the beginning but around peak plasma +2 hours for me I’m drowsy. Attributed to the marijuana, but it’s seems that marijuana don’t effect my klonopin drowsiness I just become able to smoke copious amounts. I agree with you though. My only things I take to increase it is almond milk. To reduce stomach acid (probably purely placebo to me) but it does help my heartburn and eat a small fat meal. As you’ve stated though all it does is prolong it or effect the onset. I’m to dependent on opiates in general. Kratom Or Oxy. It’s probably going be good to take a break and I got enough klonopin And weed to get over that 3 day slump So I’m fine.