• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to make methadone crystals drinkable?

Irina

Greenlighter
Just dissolve in water or how?

How can I actually use methadone crystals?
1) Can I drink it?
2) Can I make intramuscular shot?
3) Can I snort them?

Thanks.

What are the crystals from? Like, are they from methadone syrup, from the black market or sourced from a pharmaceutical or medical setting?

Snorting methadone is a waste given high oral BA. Shooting it doesn't produce the rush like other opioids and is generally unnecessary. Some people shoot methadone, but again with a high oral and rectal BA, and the fact it's a longer acting opioid, shooting is kinda overkill.

I'd suggest either oral or rectal use. Far safe than injection as well. If you don't have a tolerance to opioids work your way up slowly. Methadone is powerful stuff. Also if you take it multiple days in a row it will build up in your system, making conservative dosing even more useful.

Thank you, toothpastedog!
Crystals from the black market. How should I dissolve them to drink it? And how much should I start with? 10 mg?
i use Tramadol from time to time.. but better to start with a minimum methadone I think anyway....

No problem.

Try starting with 5mg. Keep in mind it can take 1-2hrs before methadone really has kicked in, so ensure you wait at least that long before dosing.

If you want to take it orally and it's the HCl salt you can just mix it with water and drink. You could also parachute it using a rolling paper or piece of tissue. Methadone doesn't taste great, but it's not particularly disgusting either. It won't take much water to discover 5mg or 10mg though.

Thanks really. A lot of help.
Does it dissolve in water without heating? And is it safe to drink stuff from the black market without heating?

Parachute? Do you mean cover it with toilet paper and eat? And why is it necessary to use a toilet paper? Not to feel the taste? Or why?

I use Tramadol from time to time. Now pretty often. But I noticed some side effects from Tramadol. So, I wanted to substitute it with another opiate/opioid, which is not that harmful. What do you think? Swallowing methadone is ok overall?

Swallowing methadone (taking it orally) is ideal. Like I said, just start dosing super low. You shouldn't need to hear the water if it is methadone HCl. And yes, parachuting is to wrap it in a little toilet paper or something just to hide the taste of it.

And is the effect of swallowing methadone the same like shooting it? You say, there's no reason to shoot it, right?

No, not really. There isn't a whole lot to be gained by shooting methadone. It might decrease the time it takes to come on slightly, or have a mildly higher BA, but it won't be as dramatic as the difference between eating or sniffing vs injecting something like heroin or morphine.

If it were me I'd go with 5 mg under the tongue, if you have a good tolerance you could do 5mg a couple times in one day. Only for occasional use due to OD risk with repeated use.

aha ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ i'm always amazed how people come by things like methadone crystals, so very specific..*
and i don't have much knoweldge in the way of preparing said items but methadone is very strong so please be careful in your doing so
once you have finished brewing your witch's couldron start, as tpd and cfzrx have already said, low and slow. methadone is really quite potent and takes about 12 hours to peak so whatever you do don't keep redosing - you will feel it. and this length extends to the elimination of the stuff from your body so be careful the next day too.
be safe :)

*also, that wasn't a question btw, best keep those secrets to yourself

I've never heard of methadone 'crystals'. I would be concerned you have something else.

That being said, if you do not have a very high opiate tolerane you may want to pass on this, and even with one be very, very careful. Methadone is one of the most likely opioids to cause an OD.

It is deceptivey powerful, if you really do have pure methadone then you need a milligram scale unless your opiate tolerance is huge. If you don't have a tolerance you are likely to end up dead before you finish your stash.

If you have experience with opiates chances are you could still end up ODing, has methadone is not very euphoric, and people who are used to oxy or heroin will keep taking more and more and more chasing that classic opiate feeling that will never come, this combined with methadone LONG time to peark and long half life WILL lead to OD. It can take 6+ hours for methadone to peak, so you need to not redose before then. Thats how it gets you, people take it, don't get the high they are expectin, take more an hour later, still don't feel "high" take more 2 hours later, then before they know it you are on the ground, and it ain't like a heroin OD, with mdone you are NOT waking up withou narcan, you will be dead.

OP, I know that this may be way off, but is there any chance that your crystal methadone is actually crystal methamphetamine?..

It's just that I've never heard of methadone being available in crystal form, and I have on occasion heard 'meth' being used as slang for methadone.

That is a really really good point. I was actually wondering something along the same lines, as I've never heard of methadone crystals - only powder/syrup/pills.

The difference between methamp and methadone should become apparent very quickly though :\

Thank you all for this discussion.
And actually, does methadone give any opiate high at all? I mean, I use Tramadol. Some say it's useless, but I get high from Tramadol. It gives me euphoric highs actually. I just wonder, will I have something similar with methadone?
And as to the crystals.. you know, there's everything strange in Russia. They got methadone crystals, but I have not still tried it and can't say about the quality. Who knows what is that? But they sell it as crystals. I don't think it's meth.. but can be something not true.. because it was really surprising for me, but what they sell here as heroin - doesn't even resemble Tramadol.. it's something very unpleasant to me.. I don't know what it is.. but that doesn't feel like opiate overall. But people use... but I say "It feels like shit".. it gives me dizziness and nausea...I just lie and can't stand from that.. There's no nodding even... It can't be opiate... I think it's very dirty..like 90percent something wrong.. cut with shit.. or I don't know why.. Tram seems like WOW.. after all these "heroins"they sell here... I think there's a big scum...
So, who knows what's this methadone is really about... but it is in crystals..

^ please avoid drug ID questions Irina - we can't tell you what they're peddling as heroin in russia but if it makes you that ill best leave it alone
and be careful, methadone is much stronger than tramadol and last wayyyy longer - avoid redoses ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

So, I ate some.. without parachutes...because it's very small anyway and you don't taste it even..comparing to tram.
And I waited for 2 hours..it kicked in.. and then I added the same quantity..and it all felt high..And I was lying in bed.. and then what's strange for me - I fell asleep..
I usually fall asleep with tram only when the feeling is almost over..or not so intense anymore. with tram.... But here I felt yet strong highs..and fell asleep.
And woke up in about 5-6 hours...and now feelsa little dizzy..but no so bad.

Do not redose next time. It is very irresponsible if it is methadone and could easily kill you. While 2 hours is usually a good point to judge how strong it is you should not redose for at least 6 hours in my opinion. Methadone is weird and can not only come in waves, but stack on other doses especially with an unstable schedule of dosing. You could probably get away with every 12 or 24 hours, but if you can use less by taking smaller amounts more often rather than a large amount at once I would suggest that. Just wait at least 6 hours before redosing... Get a scale if you can preferably one that weighs in 0.001 g.

Thank you... but why did I fall asleep while high? Wasn't it a kinda of an overdose?

Fell asleep on methadone. Wasn't it an overdose?

I made methadone (don't know how much, just a little kernel), waited for 2 hours. It started to kick in, I decided to do the same quantity again. And then after 2 hours more, when it started to give me highs - I fell asleep. Is it normal or is it an overdose?
I was usually making Tramadol.. and I never fell asleep while I was still high.. I started to fall asleep on Tramadol when the feeling was getting weaker.... but not in the process of highs..
So, what happened to me?
I still have highs ...they come in waves.. 24 hours from the second take.. and still gives highs.
Also, when I woke up - I felt dizzy.