• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to make good freebase with pasta

Niccoo

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have some pasta cocaine (yellow and fat) which I think is the product before real cocaine.

Is there any way to make good freebase with it ?

I have noticed that to get all the oil from the product, I have to let the mix with ammonia boils during a long time, because the oil is only made little by little and I have to let the product boils a lot so I'm wondering if I'm not ruining the product.

Many thanks !! :)

Are you following a recipe? Cocaine cooked down with ammonia should make a smokable freebase that will blow your head right off your neck. I've seen the methods described in detail online. Back when a mate did a huge batch what he produced was a pure cocaine freebase, the only time I saw and experienced a huge incredible high by smoking a chemical. But the process starts with Cocaine. Every other form of stimulant went up my arm cos smoking just couldn't compete with IV except that freebase coke toke.

I wont describe or tell you how to do it, and its possible your question is against the rules. I suspect I would only come across the paste you have in Bolivia - Are you in south America or can this raw product be purchased on the dark net?

Hi SKR,
I'm in France but the product travels ;)
I'm pretty sure it's pasta, I already got this kind of product a couple of years ago and was very disappointed because at that time I was only sniffing the product and it was too fat for that.
Now I have again this product, I usually cook the coke with ammonia and the whole oil of the product comes very quickly.

And with that pasta, when I cook, tiny drops appear when I cook the coke with ammonia, but really slowly.
So I must let boils a lot in order for all the oil to come.
So long that I think I'm probably ruining it, because when I smoke it, I feel it shoul be really more powerful than this is.

I don't know how to proceed, maybe only use small temperature for cooking, or use baking soda...

Any help welcome ;)