• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to inject intramuscular?

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Recently I've been interested in injecting substances to see how it fares vs nasal or oral.
I have some 4f-mph coming tomorow and was thinking of injecting 15mg or so, would there be much of a difference and would pg do or should I get some bac water?

It's very easy to to an IM injection. You could grab a hold of your deltoid muscle, while it is relaxed and while you have a "handful" of it, stick the needle into the muscle and press down on the plunger. The glutes are also a great area to IM as they are so large that it's even harder to fuck up an already easy process. Grab hold of a cheek and stick the needle into the center of the muscle mass and press the plunger.

The process is the same for any muscle, but it's a good idea to go for the larger groups.

Bro I know trust me see my bluelight crew status I used to mod SD. lol I mean what do I mix the substance with pg or normal water? Do I have to cook it or anything lol.

I inject 3x per week already it's more of a HR and curiosity with rec drugs I'm talking about

Btw for the sake of HR you should have mentioned only the upper outer quarter of the glute to avoid the sciatic nerve, just saying lol

I beg your pardon sire. I didn't realize you were bl crew, otherwise I would have addressed you more formally. I'm hoping you'll let it slide this time, lol.

The title was how to inject intramuscular. I just ran with it, lol.

I beg your pardon sire. I didn't realize you were bl crew, otherwise I would have addressed you more formally. I'm hoping you'll let it slide this time, lol.

The title was how to inject intramuscular. I just ran with it, lol.

Lol I like you guy... Your my type of guy lol. Any ideas how to inject these substances though im safely lol

Easy. I use bacteriostatic water personally (assuming what you plan on injecting is water soluble of course, I've only ever IM'ed ketamine), not sure if PG is safe or not for IM injections. Figure out what you're going to use as a "cooker", I use a small metal plate that came with my scale (exactly like the one in this picture).

I soak this in alcohol for a few minutes to disinfect, take it out to dry, add whatever drug you want to use, add the proper amount of bacteriostatic water (usually around 1-3mls depending on solubility and amount), suck it up, run it through a micron filter, figure out where you plan on pinning, clean the injection site with alcohol, and proceed to inject after aspirating to make sure you're in the muscle.

I would strongly suggest using the micron filter, especially if you're planning in injecting street drugs or research chems. If you've never used one you can find instructions and videos with a google search. I personally inject into the quad, however it's up to you to figure out what injection site is most comfortable... which you should know by now. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I insist on a micron filter. Every time. I'm not a doctor and i don't have a 100% guaranteed sterile pharmacy product. So i filter every time without exception.

IMPORTANT THINGS WHEN IM'ING

1} Upper outer quadrant. Hit the sciatic nerve and you will know all about it life long damage to nerves is not good.

glutinj1.gif

2) Aspirate - draw back on the plunfer to make sure you haven't hit a vein. First time I ever saw an IM injection the dude hit a vein.

3) make sure and adjust your dose down.

4) Never share any works or needles.

sterile/bacteriostatic water should be fine for 99+% of these psychedelic RCs.
and I found intramuscular to be a rewarding RoA for DMT, 2Cs, among others.
a wheel filter is best of course.
the speedy ones too, probably.
whatever site you use (deltoid being easiest)
make sure to use a proper sized syringe not an insulin rig
(but as a steroid user you know this)
otherwise you can wind up giving it subq
which in term might be rewarding but is not i.m.
and might carry more, e.g. abscess risk as it can't accommodate safely as much soln

So where do I get these Micron filters..I'm in Tennessee we have no inject locations here.