• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How To Get The Best Effect Out Of Adderal XR?

Roachmon95

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelight. Two days ago I obtained ten 20mg Adderal XR for free. I was pretty excited about this because up until this point I've never really tried stimulants before (besides a shit ton of coffee). I've had two experiences so far on consecutive days. However, both of them have been pretty underwhelming to say the least. sorry I don't remember exact times relative to dosing, I didn't document anything while experimenting. They went like this:

Experience 1 : I woke up around 10 am, took my kratom dose for the day (currently tapering), vitamins, and 1 adderal XR (20mg). I went outside to smoke and immediately hit the textbooks. After about an hour texted my friend (the one who gave them to me) to tell him I could barely feel anything. I ended up taking another capsule and making some coffee between 11:30-12. this brought me to 40mg XR. As the day went on I definitely noticed my energy increased, slightly increased sociability, but hardly, if any euphoria. Slept fine that evening. Overall it was nice I guess, I just expected more out of a schedule 2 narcotic.

Experience 2: Today was a little different. I woke up around 8:30, took my kratom and was out the door to a seminar. After that let out at 10:30, I took two of the 20mg Adderal XR's. Went to go pick up my girlfriend, ate lunch, and went back to my place. By noon I noticed the same effects as yesterday, however they may have been a hair stronger due to dosing all at once. me and my girl got intimate, and I popped another one at 12:30, right before I took here to school. on the way back I stopped by my friends house and I started to feel some sort of euphoria come over me. I wanted to talk a lot, and I kind of had empathy towards others. when I got back home I opened one of the capsule and crushed the beads. I separated it into two lines snorting one at 3 and one at 3:30. Felt an instant wave of energy, but again nothing majorly euphoric. totals for the day -60mg Adderal xr -20mg Adderal crushed and snorted.

I apologize for the long intro, I just want to know what I can do to make the experience better. I should have no tolerance to Adderal. I have never taken stimulant medications for an appreciable amount of time, and I certainly have never abused them. I have read somewhere that Buproprion interacts with Adderal in some weird way, essentially blocking its effects. However most of the reports seem to be anecdotal. I currently take Buproprion along with Trazodone, Topiramate, and Clonazepam. However, I've quite my daily dose of Buproprion for these experiments. Does anybody have any idea what could be going on here? I have four capsules left that I want to take tomorrow and I want to get the most out of them. Should I take all four at once? Crush them? snort them? Leave the coating intact? and what about potentiators that actually work? any and every response is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Could the klonopin possibly be diminishing the effects? I've been taking higher doses on the *comedown* to get some sleep.

40 or 60 mg are not huge doses but if you have no tolerance and feel no euphoria there is something wrong. A non tolerant person taking 60 mgs would almost certainly feel discomfort from over stimulation. When I first started taking amphs 20 mg oral would give me amazing euphoria. Snorting is fun for abusing and getting a quick rush but amphs are much better orally, I prefer sublingual ROA for amphs the best. XR seem to be preferred pills but IR will give a quicker up but of course coming with a shorter duration and more onset comedown.

I will recommend not taking any drugs for a few days before taking it, although it sounds like you need to take a kratom dose which is all fine, (good luck coming off it) try chewing the beads and letting the powder sit around in your mouth for 5-10 mins, trying to move it under the tongue. Should feel great. A little tip too; it will taste bad and be uncomfortable but knowing a nice amph high is coming on should make it worth it.